BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The file deletion rate depends on the content you upload, if its something new then it will be deleted very fast. One game that i uploaded a couple of days ago, its links die twice every day. Really annoying tbh

Counted Downloads are extremely low than average stats this week, you guys had the same experience? My files are interchangeable links with fileserve, filesonic. But the counts in BS are less than one-third of the counts in Fileserve and Filesonic.

I also think the earning is not counted correctly, with the same counts and the same country group, my earning in BS is not even half the earning in Fileserve. No offense, just feel weird.

Last edited:
Your files are removed probably not because of DMCA reasons. Instead they were removed because there are bugs with their systems. A few website owners also have their files deleted eventhough their files were personal and fully legit. I got tired of replacing those thousands of files I re-uploaded numerous times; eventually they will be deleted yet again. My download counts are getting worse everyday because few are willing to download from my Bitshare links. At least they went for Fileserve instead....

Counted Downloads are extremely low than average stats this week, you guys had the same experience? My files are interchangeable links with fileserve, filesonic. But the counts in BS are less than one-third of the counts in Fileserve and Filesonic.

I also think the earning is not counted correctly, with the same counts and the same country group, my earning in BS is not even half the earning in Fileserve. No offense, just feel weird.

Me2

this week, the counts drop a lot.

ummmm i dnt know about u guys but RU works (from FS) but sometimes the odd file fails and its ok after a retry. :) . But the download count doesnt seem to be working 2 dy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back