BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and im still waiting for my balance , just tell me if you dont wanna pay me back
its been 1 week since you said money will back to your balance soon

Guys, you can see we have some problems, no need to talk about scam or other shit.
Uploads and Remotes/FTPs currently have hanging times.

We work hard to solve this problems, dont expect answers for the same questions over and over.

Please be patient, on next week we plan to upgrade our system alot. Its just too much activity and users uploading. :)

sane_i: Remoteupload from Filesonic dont work? Please you may ask them why it dont works? We dont change anything since months.

sexviews: You added wrong payment information, we already edited you for the next payment.

Guys, you can see we have some problems, no need to talk about scam or other shit.
Uploads and Remotes/FTPs currently have hanging times.

We work hard to solve this problems, dont expect answers for the same questions over and over.

Please be patient, on next week we plan to upgrade our system alot. Its just too much activity and users uploading. :)

sane_i: Remoteupload from Filesonic dont work? Please you may ask them why it dont works? We dont change anything since months.

sexviews: You added wrong payment information, we already edited you for the next payment.
Anyway i can´t understand why a hosting like BitShare doesn´t have a proper expansion plan... Other hosts like FileServe also growth very fast and don´t have this type of problems every week like BitShare has...

I will wait 2-3 days untile start to upload again to BS X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back