BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
likeop: If you are active enough (check first page) forward me your Username.

Norbert: How about forward us your Username? But after calling us/our Team pricks, you can forget this. ;)

ddlshack: We will add it on next update.

SecretCase: Scam? Complaints!? Cool Story!

kaybiptu: Why you every week ask the same questions?

ernestger: Nothing is down. Check your Connection.

Until now, we still suffer pending Remotes/FTP Uploads. After end of this week, you will not see any pending remotes anylonger. Even upload errors are gone. But please be patient, all payments until now are done. Today next payout.

DMCA Table added.

Excuse me to call your team "pricks" but you haven't been professionnal when i have send you at least 5 e-mails (and my username was in the mail) to get an answer so yes i have started to think that it was a scam site but proove me i get wrong and maybe i could do a good publicity on the main forums i write and also my friends that i just started to register on your website but they don't know for now if they will buy a premium account.

dude i havent got my first payment yet , you told me here twice that my if fixed and i will get my money
if you dont want to pay me just let me know

Hi BS, why i can't login to FTP ?? it show me:
Status: Delaying connection for 1 second due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

sexviews: Need to check this later with some other guys.

likeop: Your username is already on premium, but... Welcome to BitShare Premium. :)

ddlshack: We dont have any dates for updates. But a lot to add. Be patient for the next great news.

iNick: There is no problem with the ftp servers at the moment. Please check your connection or ftp client.

i confirm bitshare is somehow related to freakshare as few months ago there was a popup on freakshare's download pages that leads to bitshare's sign up age also to probably increase they're alexa rank

All users that contacted us via PM have been upgraded to Premium. Welcome to BitShare Premium. :)

Remote is currently slow, aswell as FTP/HTTP. Please read my other messages here!

hifi: NP. Just PM us your Username.

About Bonus: We are sorry to delay this, next week we will start. This will not be the only good news. We will add many great things in the next time. Which other new things we will add, you may guess here. ;)

Dont forget, you can also request features/changes here or via email. Just tell us.

Until now, we still suffer pending Remotes/FTP Uploads. After end of this week, you will not see any pending remotes anylonger. Even upload errors are gone. But please be patient, all payments until now are done. Today next payout.

DMCA Table added.

Hi Bitshare, is the payment already sent? I requested payout on 18 Feb. Hope I don't miss it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back