BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious about the payments at Bitshare. In my profile I set it to do payments automatically, rather than manually, yet I had to manually request a payment? Not sure why we have the choice between automatic and manual when payments aren't automatic.

Also, I requested payment at 2011-02-09 11:02, just wondering how long it takes to get payments from Bitshare as I can't see a specific day for payouts? It's still showing as 'in queue' and the payout details are correct.

I must say, from starting out very impressed with Bitshare, I seem to be having a difference in opinion. No offence but everything seems to be handled very 'amateurish' compared to other hosts like Fileserve etc.

tnx for answer , ut we talked about it before , and u said the money will be back to your balance , and i still cant see it
so let me know , for my next payment how can i get all my money ? is it auto ?
bcz my balance dont the mentioned amount

I hope upload will be fixed in next few days because through this weekend I managed to upload just one file on BitShare. I always got "wrong parameter number" message after my upload is finished.

Portuguese translation is having problems ...

Some of the problems ..

traduoempt.jpg

Necessary to review! X-(

Who made this translation, not done other before, for sure.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I was trying bitshare (free user) uploading some files almost a month ago, mostly for backup, I've never posted links in forums or something like that, but now I see that my files are deleted. According to the faq section, files are deleted after 190 days of inactivity, since I don't share my links I assume they haven't been reported (dmca), so I would like to know: why my files are deleted?

Thanks in advance.

thefboo: Read my answer on last page. We just have some problems because of the huge amounts of data. Be patient, we will solve this soon.

itmees: Glad to hear that you recieve your payments. ;)

bernard: We dont ruin it, we work WHOLE weekend on that!!

sexviews: Dont worry, its already done.

Hey bitshare whats the free user upload size? 1Gb or 2GB? the site says 2GB but i cant seem to upload more than 1GB files. I get "file too big!" error ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back