BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know why they dont remove that FTP upload tab... this is annoying, cant move anything from there... you could at least put links output there:S

this is not the first time i'm writing about this problem, and you are just ignoring it O.o

^cause it is not 'ftp.bitshare.com' but

[SLIDE]http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6324/ftpbs.jpg[/SLIDE]

their Uploading FAQ says its ftp.bitshare, not ftp2.bitshare... I have pointed that out for them but they still haven't fix it...

I doint see what's the point for having thread here when they are not doing anything to fix bugs

Hi Bitshare,

I was wondering if it's ok to use the points to create new accounts and give to friends/users? When they download using those accounts, will their downloads count? I hope to give them away for free. Hmmm, just curious, are we allowed to sell those accounts? :)

i dont know why they dont remove that FTP upload tab... this is annoying, cant move anything from there... you could at least put links output there:S

this is not the first time i'm writing about this problem, and you are just ignoring it O.o

Its not annoying... there you can find the ftp address...

And the FAQ has to be translated right now. Aftet that, we will correct the main FTP URL, so it will be like in the FAQ.

We also work currently on FTP, so there is maybe errors or pending uploads.

iTwins: Yes, you can.

^how long usually before it's moved to the file manager ? I got all my links ready now, even the rapidshare links which the upload speed is twice as slower than BitShare in my RDP, I dont want to wait longer before I post them.

Hello, Bitshare DId you pay anyone with amonth 324.31 usd ?? Today ??
He has too much referer. Would you mind if i'd like you to check how many day is he doing bitshare ?
He's kind of abuser. He said he has earned from bitshare 30$/hours . And got banned from system. But bitshare unbanned him.

Here's his email 13nightclub@gmail.com and payment today.

[quote author=NightClub link=topic=162853.msg2205059#msg2205059 date=1293517313]
mm1.PNG

mm2.png

[/quote]

This what mean? Status finished but the files not in the Files tab. Do I need reupload?
[SLIDE]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vzcNJDSqn2k/TRoMxoa0ULI/AAAAAAAAIEY/Nklr5bK54NQ/Untitled-1.jpg[/SLIDE]

i found out that today someone bought a premium account, i see it in referral tab
hope ur happy :)

what about 1-1,5 flat reward for sales like freakshare?

This what mean? Status finished but the files not in the Files tab. Do I need reupload?
[SLIDE]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vzcNJDSqn2k/TRoMxoa0ULI/AAAAAAAAIEY/Nklr5bK54NQ/Untitled-1.jpg[/SLIDE]

That means you can now perform the next step: flag all files and move them to the "Files" tab.

I think this is an unnecessary step. I like in the old days after FTP uploading, the system automatically moves them to the "Files" tab. If Remote Uploading automatically moves files to the Files tab, why not FTP uploading?

cfs5403: no reupload needed.

medcezir: No activity, you need to be active

fillin3: Yes, we work and we think about to add a sale reward option... only need to see what would be the best option. We will let you know in the news.

liberiangirl: Thanks but right now its no need. Contact us via Email so we can add you to our list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back