BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I upload my files as free user now, and before 190 days, I upgrade to premium user, will my inactivity files get delete?

minus.gif
How long does BitShare store my files?

If you upload your files as premium - forever.

If you upload them as guest or free user, they will be deleted after 190 days of inactivity.
This means: if the file doesnt get any download in 190 days, the file will be removed.

Payout Method: Manual
Payment Mode: PayPal
Payment Account:
Referrals: 0 BitShare Points: ---
Bank Balance: 10 $
Until now payed out: 0 $

@trachanh,
bitshare to bitshare is not allowed as per my knowledge.. to remote upload from other files hostings to bitshare, you should have premium account of the other hostings..

ie. to remote upload from rapidshare to bitshare, if you have rapidshare premium account enter the url like following

http://username:password@www.rapidshare.com/filename.rar

just exchange username & password in links with your rapidshare premium account infos..

dear BS, i officially tell u that i chose u as my only host :)
now, what about sales rewards? or at least for now i'd like to know if my files generate sales
can you prepare a tab for that? the info we need are
the file
the page the user came from
how much he spent

this will help both you and us

also, last download date/time instead of upload date!

thanks!

zzzz, it seem bitshare still very buggy, I ftp upload 6 files but only see 4 files on file manager. please fix. I really want to use your service.

My files Inactive have been deleted bitshare and only had 20 days of upload

i wonder, why are you deleting files after 20 days of inactivity? if in page said

minus.gif
How long does BitShare store my files?

If you upload your files as premium - forever.

If you upload them as guest or free user, they will be deleted after 190 days of inactivity.
This means: if the file doesnt get any download in 190 days, the file will be removed.

Read the Site? IF your files are deleted, then we recieved a report.

All Payments done. Biggest Payment until now is done. We wish you a great time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back