BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fillin3: Yes, we work and we think about to add a sale reward option... only need to see what would be the best option. We will let you know in the news.
good but please don't be like filesonic or others which make ppl choose OR sales OR dwnloads
as i said, since not a lot of uploaders have 1000 downloads a day, even 1-2 dollars per sale would be enough, at least for me :) or also, 5%, like "site sales"

btw, i can't remote upload some files, can i send u the link via pm? hotfile can grab them and I can as well

hm, FTP-uploads are pending for hours now :S whats going on?

All I see were you guys complaining about this problem but never have I experienced it before....until now.

[slide]http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/7358/735889146db90d51b7eca04867c7b8476a6f1c2.jpg[/slide]

I guess I am lucky. So far I've uploaded over 20,000 files and 1.5 TB via FTP and this is the first time I ever experienced it. Hehe, it seems Bitshare is trying to follow Fileserve's footsteps. With Fileserve, I sometimes have to wait as much as 12 hours before the files are usable / linkable.

All I see were you guys complaining about this problem but never have I experienced it before....until now.

I guess I am lucky. So far I've uploaded over 20,000 files and 1.5 TB via FTP and this is the first time I ever experienced it. Hehe, it seems Bitshare is trying to follow Fileserve's footsteps. With Fileserve, I sometimes have to wait as much as 12 hours before the files are usable / linkable.

I think you're lucky, it happened to me all the time. So I always use browser upload.

It's faster to reupload the files a second time. I am not too sure if that will work with Bitshare but I normally do that with Fileserve.

[slide]http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/7358/735889146db90d51b7eca04867c7b8476a6f1c2.jpg[/slide]

It's faster to reupload the files a second time. I am not too sure if that will work with Bitshare but I normally do that with Fileserve.

I think the FTP-upload function is not user-friendly, you still need to transfer files from FTP-UPLOADS to your folders. The files should be transfered automatically, not manually.

We dont try to be bad, but we get SO MUCH users and files uploaded, we need to upgrade day by day.

FTP will be updated later, so you can choose to transfer files automaticly. But when transfering automaticly, even aborted ftp uploads will be transfered.

Currently we work on the site, site is back soon.

We dont try to be bad, but we get SO MUCH users and files uploaded, we need to upgrade day by day.

FTP will be updated later, so you can choose to transfer files automaticly. But when transfering automaticly, even aborted ftp uploads will be transfered.

Currently we work on the site, site is back soon.

Sounds good. I still have to screen each file for duplicates anyway. There are still lots of duplicate files from time to time.

Thanks

Bitshare Error

Mmm the site is down, I hope you fix the problem soon, the files can´t be downloaded or access from outside. Someone else has this problem?

32849541373924052734.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back