10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will make our decisions after next payout period

so we see all opinions tell that
It's not possible to take a decision before ? My filesonic accoun is expiring in these days and I'd like to join your host but with this ppd plan it's a suicide....I think it would be great if you do like filesonic and count multiple downloads from the same ip for free and unregistered users and only 1 download per ip for premium user...I think that it would be the best solution for everyone.
What about free download speed ? Are you going to keep 500 kb/s or you'll reduce it ?
And finally what about paypal ? I need it to work with you....

It's not possible to take a decision before ? My filesonic accoun is expiring in these days and I'd like to join your host but with this ppd plan it's a suicide....I think it would be great if you do like filesonic and count multiple downloads from the same ip for free and unregistered users and only 1 download per ip for premium user...I think that it would be the best solution for everyone.
What about free download speed ? Are you going to keep 500 kb/s or you'll reduce it ?
And finally what about paypal ? I need it to work with you....

for paypal we still suspend payout via paypal , till we finish our tax id and some company document

here is picture,please fix download speed

send to me this link and i will test in my side also i have very low speed adsl line but i will test if exceed this speed or not

in Monday we will announce if we will continue in 50/50 or we will work in 100% downloads
Ok however I vote for 100% downloads + 10% sales :)
If you'll choose 100% downloads + 10% sales then I'd like to know how are you going to count downloads ? This is very important....

next download after 120second and we will add 120 second per 100 mega

so if you download file 1200M you will delayed 1200 second

Ok however I vote for 100% downloads + 10% sales :)
If you'll choose 100% downloads + 10% sales then I'd like to know how are you going to count downloads ? This is very important....

we will count multiple download per user but not in the same file also we will limit max earn per user daily to $1 per day

we will count all users downloads free/premium

what !!!! you will limit earn to $1 per day you mean i can't earn more than one dollar a day no matter how much downloads and sales i generate what kind of plan is that ??

next download after 120second and we will add 120 second per 100 mega

so if you download file 1200M you will delayed 1200 second
the waiting time should be uniform or at least have a maximum, you can't expect a downloader to wait 20mins to download a single file.

what !!!! you will limit earn to $1 per day you mean i can't earn more than one dollar a day no matter how much downloads and sales i generate what kind of plan is that ??

she meant per IP

still don't get it you mean that one ip address can't get me more than one dollar of revenue no matter how many downloads that ip gets

I have Europe server. But also US, although I just about never use it.

But here's the upload speed test on US server:

PXYF2D.jpg

It's not bad at all for US server, considering for example that DepositFiles is US located and upload speed is less than 0.30mb/s on US server....

You say that I lie or your work with 10upload I say that upload is so bad in server us and I dont tel with you I tel with Lila_upload ok --__--"

lila_upload shut up and go back close your bad site 10upload I will deleate all my files in 10upload I have more 200 Go and all my friend uploader will be this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back