10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but face it you're not even going to pass the $1 mark with these download restrictions.
Which download restrictions ?
However free download speed is 250/300 kb/s...very good, please don't reduce it :) This host is becoming attractive 8-)

Lila say :

we will count multiple download per user but not in the same file also we will limit max earn per user daily to $1 per day

mdrrr are you kill in me what you are realy crazy please our uploaders

Deleat alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll file in 10upload

this scam site must be closed deleat all your files please my friend uploaders...

no actually i do coz i only work with small files 5-50 MB and i get at least 2K downloads a day and sure 10Up doesn't count them all and they have that 50/50 crap and still i get $1+
daily but the sure thing no single ip can generate more than $1 for me in day so no prob with this one

@lila_10upload

You said that if you go back to 100% downloads + 10% sales:

we will count multiple download per user but not in the same file also we will limit max earn per user daily to $1 per day

What exactly does this mean??!! Does it mean that even if we have thousands of downloads, we will not earn more than $1/day ??!!:O:O:O

Please, seriously, explain this.

no man didn't you read i asked the same question they said that only a single ip address can't get u more than $1 per day meaning that if theoretically a single user downloaded files that gets u $1 in a day and that same ip downloaded another file u don't get any more money for that day from it get it blood ??

it means that if one ip (one preson) download milion files from you,you will max earn only 1$ from that ip/person.

are you sure that's what it means.....? cause it sounds like they're gonna limit our earnings to $1/day .... she didn't mention anything about IP's.....

so, if 2 different users (example), different IP's, etc.... Suppose they earn me 1$ each in one day... at the end of that day will I earn 2$ or only 1$ ??

if you can get 30 downloads from group A with files over 2 Gb with slow download speed from one person that bravo :)
that would be the max...

lila_10upload you say nothig go back please our uploader dont like you you are crazy and not serious

10upload must be closed its the best solution.

I don't know how you count the downloads, look at that :

ml5u6f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back