10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got warning from forums
that i put a virus in my files on 10 upload
i will stop work with this shitty host
WTF:(X-(

weird..... never got any complaint from any of my downloaders. but I know for a fact there are no virus or trojans on it. But some crappy anti-virus softwares will say there are even when there aren't.

for example, a lot of my friends can't visit wjunction or warezbb because their anti-virus software says the site is infected with trojans and other malware..... and they're not.

upload work and we test that now also we need all test if they see popup or not because we cancel this contract and stop popup now

still failing all uploads. only 1 out of every 50-60 attempts gets through..... takes too long to try to connect or whatever, and fails on almost all uploads (from sBorg).

stop lie Lila please upload dont work in my us server.

711658911.png

And what about affiliate program steel 50% download and 50% sales??

Read this:

we will make next 20 post to do poll who need 100% download with 10% sales
and who need 50% download and 50% sales

we wait your post to see which plan is the common plan for all , but we can't change plan again after this poll , plan that win will be applied in Sunday after payment period

So you better vote, and say what you want.....

I voted for 100% downloads + 10% sales, and so did almost everyone!!

Vote too, and it will be changed on sunday.

we say ftp will work today , we stopped it because we search for best server performance and speed to give you good ftp service , we will announce here today after we finish

there is some condition if you want to succeed :

- Ftp upload work.
- leave the choice plan (100 % or 50/50) to uploader and not you.

okay i confirm no more pop ups and it was useless any way it just displayed your site meaning there where no revenue out of them any way any word about getting the original affiliate plan back ??

Last edited:
We want a server in france or Spain !
And You say do you want remove The Pop-up , It is still

we have many servers in France also we sure we remove popup

there is some condition if you want to succeed :

- Ftp upload work.
- leave the choice plan (100 % or 50/50) to uploader and not you.

we work in that now and we will confirm ftp run today
okay i confirm no more pop ups and it was useless any way it just displayed your site meaning there where no revenue out of them any way any work about getting the original affiliate plan back ??

anyway we remove it

I want 100% PPD

we will make our decisions after next payout period

so we see all opinions tell that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back