Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment received.

[TABLE="class: table table-striped"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 4"]Payments history[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Date[/TD]
[TD]Amount[/TD]
[TD]Status[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2014-06-22[/TD]
[TD]€ 11.56[/TD]
[TD]PAID[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

ohtrtt.jpg
[/IMG]

this is bad and tricky
you cant cut almost 1 euro
its not fair
i work hard to earn then you cut it in seconds
pay the fee yourself
i hate it
am really angry

ohtrtt.jpg
[/IMG]

this is bad and tricky
you cant cut almost 1 euro
its not fair
i work hard to earn then you cut it in seconds
pay the fee yourself
i hate it
am really angry

Hi Kemal

This is the fee paypal charges you, there is no option for us to pay the fee unless we have chosen "Send money to family and friends"

That is not the case here though, you are being paid for services delivered and therefor get charged a fee by paypal, not by us. This is paypals policy, not ours.

Regards

Rory

this answer is not acceptable
i use some hosts (pixliv.com) they pay the fee
i hate when you cut our effort in seconds
i know you will not understand and give me same answers
whatever
its just unfair

Are you kidding me?

When it comes to administration of our site, we cannot show that we have sent "Money to friends or family" This is not how a business is run. If you are an uploader, you are providing a service, and if you are providing a service, you will pay the fees.

This is how it works in the business world. When we receive payments from our revenue sources to our paypal, do you think they pay the fees? No, they dont. And they also do not select "Im sending money to family and friends" because its a business transaction and it should be captured that way.

Regards

Rory

Support Rory, make sense. PayPal may flag an account if there are too many doubtful transactions.
Anyone using PayPal should know there's a fee when receiving money or refund money.

Are you kidding me?

When it comes to administration of our site, we cannot show that we have sent "Money to friends or family" This is not how a business is run. If you are an uploader, you are providing a service, and if you are providing a service, you will pay the fees.

This is how it works in the business world. When we receive payments from our revenue sources to our paypal, do you think they pay the fees? No, they dont. And they also do not select "Im sending money to family and friends" because its a business transaction and it should be captured that way.

Regards

Rory

at least make it lower
for 0.80 euro i have to work hard
effort is getting meaningless
thats it

peace

Support Rory, make sense. PayPal may flag an account if there are too many doubtful transactions.
Anyone using PayPal should know there's a fee when receiving money or refund money.

Thank you Goo-Cloud! Imagine sending 700+ payments a month to "Friends and Family" all over the world. Our paypal account will be limited instantly lol

Regards

Rory

at least make it lower
for 0.80 euro i have to work hard
effort is getting meaningless
thats it

peace

Hi Kemal

We understand that it is a big chunk of the money you have earned, but unfortunately that is Paypals fee, we do not have any control over that.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
is it possible to make unregistered user speed to 200 kbps (same like registered user) , because xerver is still new, once people recognize then they will download, atleast we need 200 kbps unregistered user speed for 3 months.

just my suggestion, because more will try it.

ALso please add webmoney, paypal sucks, atleast you have skrill for now :)

Last edited:
is it possible to make unregistered user speed to 200 kbps (same like registered user) , because xerver is still new, once people recognize then they will download, atleast we need 200 kbps unregistered user speed for 3 months.

just my suggestion, because more will try it.

ALso please add webmoney, paypal sucks, atleast you have skrill for now :)

Hi Smartboy

Thanks for the suggestion, I will forward it to the team and update the thread once I get word :)

Regards

Rory

Hi Smartboy

Thank you for your suggestion of the trial upgrade! I have spoken to the team and we have decided to upgrade Free users download speed to 200Kbps.
We have also decided to upgrade Registered users speed to 250Kbps.

:)

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back