Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also seeing a very high percentage of uploads failing still so I gotta upload to another (functional) host.

If someone from Xerver can PM me to let me know when Xerver is ready to accept uploads again that'd be great.

When I tried to upload some files a week ago, I had different speed from slow to very fast, but yes, there was many, too many fails, so I tried to reupload some files even several times.
But anyway, their system deletes too many files and too fast, as it was in my account and I gave them 30+ euro :)
This host is not for those who just to wanna try it.

Regards,
Me

I never had a premium account.
As far as I can remember, the last file I uploaded was on July 25 .
I requested my payout on July 27, which was actually processed on September 9.
While waiting for my first payout, I collected the other 29 euros from my old files.
So please stop accusing us uploaders of lying.

Then our system deleted your files after they expired, not us. Please understand we do not have time to go through users accounts and delete their files to avoid payouts. If we did this, no one will get paid on time.

We have made payouts 100x bigger than yours to other users. There is no need for us to "Steal" your 20 EURO. We act only on the information that our system provides us. And in the payout section, we can see when last a user has been active on the site. We know that a lot of users, especially PPD request payments and then delete their files to see if a host will pay on not. Its clear that we do pay and we have paid everyone twice a month since we have been online, so there is no need to delete your files and wait for a payment with us. We are trustworthy and we have proved this over and over again, that is why we have the biggest sites working with us.

If our system deleted your files, then it is only fair that your payment be sent. I will look into your account today and update you.

Two days have passed since your post and there is still no update.

site is down and during weekend
I guess you are newbie :facepalm:
u changed many times idea; planes ; rates in this last 20 days because you don't know how work this business.
as I said before until now I can't understand how you want earn ? how you will survive ?
free download : 200kb/sec; no wait time; resume download; no daily limit download so why people should buy premium ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back