Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
after uploadable this will be the next hoster to sort out.

yesterday uploadable, today probably xerver out.

ppd anyway is low compared to the big hosters and i'll save traffic

Day by day get messenger error "502 Bad Gateway", it mean website overload this time. Should be add Captcha method into free links, not good for filehost

@zPrO
we're analysing the causes of the issue, hope that will be fixed completely soon.

And this weekend sales are really high, thanks for your co-operation guys, still we understood, our sytem is not completely stable, then also we're getting nice sales, due to your response we always working our best to fix issues as soon as possible.

hope xerver will reach new level soon :)

@zPrO
we're analysing the causes of the issue, hope that will be fixed completely soon.

And this weekend sales are really high, thanks for your co-operation guys, still we understood, our sytem is not completely stable, then also we're getting nice sales, due to your response we always working our best to fix issues as soon as possible.

come to skype please

@zPrO

Hello,
Please reply to my ticket #0000837

Upload speed is very slow

@zPrO

XERVER is So famous now in Market in my thinking no one can beat XERVER at this time Also

@zPrO

XERVER is So famous now in Market in my thinking no one can beat XERVER at this time Also
I took note !! I will remind you when you give negatif post !!! lol :))

Then our system deleted your files after they expired, not us. Please understand we do not have time to go through users accounts and delete their files to avoid payouts. If we did this, no one will get paid on time.

We have made payouts 100x bigger than yours to other users. There is no need for us to "Steal" your 20 EURO. We act only on the information that our system provides us. And in the payout section, we can see when last a user has been active on the site. We know that a lot of users, especially PPD request payments and then delete their files to see if a host will pay on not. Its clear that we do pay and we have paid everyone twice a month since we have been online, so there is no need to delete your files and wait for a payment with us. We are trustworthy and we have proved this over and over again, that is why we have the biggest sites working with us.

If our system deleted your files, then it is only fair that your payment be sent. I will look into your account today and update you.

Two days have passed since your post and there is still no update.

Where is the support?

Dear Users

The 502 and 504 errors have all been resolved.

Please let us know if you experience any further problems.

Best Regards

Rory

2f052bl.png
THIS IS correct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back