Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi willy
i am trying to upload through CURL (embeded in C#)
it succeeded but upload is very slow abt 300 kb/s
and through web upload is abt 5 mb/s
why this is so ?
pls help

@sapa50 This might help
Set the upload file size using the CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE for all known file sizes like this: /* in this example, file_size must be an curl_off_t variable */ curl_easy_setopt(easyhandle, CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE, file_size);

When you call curl_easy_perform this time, it'll perform all the necessary operations and when it has invoked the upload it'll call your supplied callback to get the data to upload. The program should return as much data as possible in every invoke, as that is likely to make the upload perform as fast as possible. The callback should return the number of bytes it wrote in the buffer. Returning 0 will signal the end of the upload.

I have to delete the remote upload files from the list one by one! (not the files,only from the uploading list) The files are completed.I use chrome browser! Please willy do something!

Thanks!!!(y)

Hello Willy! I wonder how many files I have on wupload,
do not know how you can help me?
Thanks for the great service ... :)

@7up
Go in my files at the top you will see the number of the pages you are browsing - Example : if the pages are 100 and you have set the file-manager to show you 100 files per page that means that you have 10000 files .100x100=10000. You can do the math by yourself ! I have 57400 files .How much do you have ?

azazel696

Difficult, because I have many folders. ...
Some files had been necessary to link folders (with .... 10,15,17 links) on the site.
More folders with specific descriptions ...Laborious counting ...
It would be better to have the settings the number of hosted files.
Thanks reply

Willy the stats seem to be crawling, normally they are not this slow at this time around. Time Noticed: 10pm to 11:30pm EST.

Last edited:
Both free and premium speeds are horrible. I get faster free fileserve speeds compared to wupload's premium speeds. You need to do something so many people are complaining.

up speed working fine 1-3mb/s, thanks willy for your support. i really hope that the download speed for premium and free users will be fixed too and soon.

bubawuba is right.
These are the downloads from FS and WU of the same file uploaded the same day...

Fileserve
6mSDy.png

Wupload
c2zri.png

Willy this needs to b fixed.

In last 5 days , the stats are much slow than normally with almost 5$ on day , at least at me. It's not good from Wupload to make it again , after all problems which were on site this summer. I hope will show a return with great stats and promotions like at start.

willy, buddy, how is posible my files in private folders are deleted by dmca? look:

The following file(s) have been deleted due to copyright infringement :

Files:
Camelot.S01E01.720p.HDTV.X264.DIMENSION.DAB.mkv
Camelot.S01E01.hdtv.xvid.sys.DAB.avi

Wupload Abuse team

those files was in my private folder (no root) not in public folder.

I think they've been spotted by the Digital Fingerprint alghorithms like FileSonic do: sometimes I have them deleted as soon as theyr upload is completed (on FSo). Maybe WU is implementing this functionality too...

Easy workaround: put them in a .rar archive! I use to code the archive name with a 16 chars random string, secure with password and also the content list is encrypted, here's my rar command:

Code:
#!/bin/bash
RARNAME=`dd if=/dev/urandom count=128 bs=1 2>&1 | md5sum | cut -b-16`;
screen rar a -hpYourPassword -m0 -v420479046b $RARNAME.rar "$1";
420479046 bytes is > 401 MB which is the best for WU/FSo

Hope this to be useful!

Best regards!

AtZ

In last 5 days , the stats are much slow than normally with almost 5$ on day , at least at me. It's not good from Wupload to make it again , after all problems which were on site this summer. I hope will show a return with great stats and promotions like at start.

I think that WU is still testing something, maybe they're counting only a fixed number of free downloads from a single IP or something like this. Can't figure out how other issues could decrease our stats this way... Freebies speed is still THE BEST (500 KBps from almost all location here in Italy), 20 minutes wait between two free DLs is a good compromise and upload speed is blazing fast for me!

Willy, could you please give us some info about this matter? I think, as WU always do, transparency is one of the best features of your service!

Best regards.

AtZ

Last edited:
"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (183.83.126.195) and have been temporarily blocked."

blocked again :(
I wonder why this happens, this is the second time they blocked my IP :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back