Status
Not open for further replies.
A good starting point would be NOT to publish your IP and/or your personal data (WU ID or username) on public boards!!! ^.^

PM Willy and he will instruct you on how to solve this problem.

Best regards!

AtZ

Hi Willy, I've received message from wupload for a day :
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (95.211.90.182) and have been temporarily blocked.
:facepalm:
Would you mind checking it out. Thanks
Btw, my user name is: *check your pm*
Let me know
thanks

I think they've been spotted by the Digital Fingerprint alghorithms like FileSonic do: sometimes I have them deleted as soon as theyr upload is completed (on FSo). Maybe WU is implementing this functionality too...

Easy workaround: put them in a .rar archive! I use to code the archive name with a 16 chars random string, secure with password and also the content list is encrypted, here's my rar command:

Code:
#!/bin/bash
RARNAME=`dd if=/dev/urandom count=128 bs=1 2>&1 | md5sum | cut -b-16`;
screen rar a -hpYourPassword -m0 -v420479046b $RARNAME.rar "$1";
420479046 bytes is > 401 MB which is the best for WU/FSo

Hope this to be useful!

Best regards!

AtZ
i dont think that is the reason, becouse i have the same files in other folders and those wasnt deleted.

willy

In fileserve i cant remote upload your files. Rickyfs said you blocked Fileserve remote servers. plz unblock Fileserve Remote servers. Thanks

How to configure IDM with Wupload? I have all htm files

When I give links from IE it is ok, but if i give links "by ctrl+c" then i have htm links

Last edited:
RU to FS not working.
jealm.png

I think they did that,because i think FS has a bug,when you remote-upload files to it,it counts as a download,it happens same with Uploadstation

ftp upload max number of clients 1?

why willy?

This shouldn't be the case, Sonic. Can you please PM me your FTP log?

Thanks!

Willy!

Always? I didnt notice xD,im using Opera,and i ask if you could fix Copy option,as it doesnt work proper.

What version of Opera are you using, XzJoNzX?

Regards,
Willy!

I have to delete the remote upload files from the list one by one! (not the files,only from the uploading list) The files are completed.I use chrome browser! Please willy do something!

Thanks!!!(y)

Can you PM me your ID, sylar?

Thanks!

Willy!

Hello Willy! I wonder how many files I have on wupload,
do not know how you can help me?
Thanks for the great service ... :)

We don't currently have a file count read on affiliates files, however, this is something we're looking into adding :)

Regards,
Willy!

Willy the stats seem to be crawling, normally they are not this slow at this time around. Time Noticed: 10pm to 11:30pm EST.

Hey, kiddo!

Next time can you PM me, use server time (since you're on the stats page already) and add your current stat count?

Thanks!

Willy!

Both free and premium speeds are horrible. I get faster free fileserve speeds compared to wupload's premium speeds. You need to do something so many people are complaining.

We're constantly working to improve speeds and adding hardware to allow for faster speeds! However, some servers process many more requests than others...

Can you PM me your IP, your location and a file you've been trying to download (include the speed you've received)?

Thanks!

Willy!

Willy, I think you missed me in your reply. Please check your pm.
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (95.211.90.xx) and have been temporarily blocked.
How can my IP be unblocked ?
Let me know
Thanks

How to configure IDM with Wupload? I have all htm files

When I give links from IE it is ok, but if i give links "by ctrl+c" then i have htm links

Make sure you have your Wupload information stored as *.wupload.com (or .co.uk, etc)!

We're trying to get a hold of the IDM techs to clean up issues our users and affiliates have been facing with it!

Regards,
Willy!

site is very heavy, often gives the error.
504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.

Can you PM me a little more information?

Thanks!

Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back