Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

This IP is again blocked from your side for last 12 hours i think and clients are looking for this to be unblocked, could you get this done asap.
Sent a pm for this.

Hey does anybody know how i can download with IDM from wupload=?It does work with Filesonic but not with wupload,it downloads only an html file.

Oh Willy, comon, are you ignoring my message about blocked IP ??
How can I do anything about it ?
This is not cool at all.

I answered your PM, but next time you post your IP on the board, yes, I will ignore it.

I've said it many times, guys - NO PRIVATE INFORMATION ON THE BOARD. :facepalm:

You know this ;)

Regards,
Willy!

I'll have to speak to my techs about this.

Regards,
Willy!

Hey does anybody know how i can download with IDM from wupload=?It does work with Filesonic but not with wupload,it downloads only an html file.

See one page back, SecretCase!

Regards,
Willy!

Remote uploading 175 MB: 40 seconds

Waiting for the link: 40 minutes and counting...

:facepalm:

We have a large amount of files being transferred through Remote Upload at the moment, karsh - link generation will require some patience ;)

Regards,
Willy!

I bet Willy will ignore my last message, the way he's done with every message critical to his service. It's fine. When you need a typical example for what arrogance can do to a file host, take a look at Netload, or more recently, Hotfile.

Down, down, further down, till you reach the bottom. That's why they call it "fate".

bubawuba is right.
These are the downloads from FS and WU of the same file uploaded the same day...

Fileserve
6mSDy.png

Wupload
c2zri.png

Willy this needs to b fixed.

There is nothing to be fixed. FS is a old host and more people has premium account than WU. And as old host it is preferble more over newer to get download. And FS shows total downloads there not Paid download there. WU shows paid download only. Total download must be higher than paid download as it include all premium download too but paid download count only one unique premium download per day.

If you want to see example then just change your parallel host from fileserve to MU and you will see more people download from MU than fileserve. Older hosts are always preffered over newer.

@ willy correct me if I am wrong in any place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back