Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Willy to fix Wupload FTP i am not using your host for me but still thanks because of them how using you this fucking host and i know thta FTP will dead again in 2 days or maybe in 4 so be cool all how using Wupliad that FTP will dead in few days Thanks

Thanks Willy to fix Wupload FTP i am not using your host for me but still thanks because of them how using you this fucking host and i know thta FTP will dead again in 2 days or maybe in 4 so be cool all how using Wupliad that FTP will dead in few days Thanks

Jinimran no one asking you that It gonna dead or not dont make useless replies in this thread or u could get warning from staff for spamming in this topic. If u dont like this host den move to better host or u need to start ur own file host :)

On Topic :- Everything is working fine :)

i've never talked about low earnings , but this is really weird
i've never have such low earnings .
[SLIDE]http://pokit.etf.ba/get/6da674d330772b8a5355bd861ae5b0f5.jpg[/SLIDE]

Compare with FS which only pays 25$ per 1k downloads
[SLIDE]http://pokit.etf.ba/get/179da277146405c118643b45aae611e3.jpg[/SLIDE]

6th place that I tried to find decent speeds for WU:

ghjBb.jpg

Still waiting for WEB upload fix.

willy, the earnings are worst than ever, i think downloaders are leaving wupload.... please fix your speed isues soon.

You are so bad at speaking English. Ever heard of using dots and comma's? You are speaking english like of you are from the 3rd world. Go back to your hole.

Another example:

write in your own language, nobody from a foreign country can speak english that well as someone which is english hes first language, but if you are bitching about everything do it in a proper way.

i am from the third world, can you tell me wtf are you talking about when said "Go back to your hole"?

It seems like there are issues with downloading too. The download will terminate halfway especially for big files. If this is not fixed, earning will go down the drain.

Here's a little hint.

I used to have problems with dl speeds, via browser download (with premium acc).
Now i use IDM (Internet Download Manager) and speeds are always great.

I don't know whether it's a coincidence or not, but if it works... why nit give it a try? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back