Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just succesfully requested my extra payout and want to share the EASY step-by-step procedure for dummies (like me!):

1) wait for server time >= 2011-06-11 00.00.00
2) refresh your stats page, you should see a "Promo" column
3) click on ANY of the values in your promo column (you only need to click one and they will all be added!) and you'll see a popup window with a "Request" link: click on it
4) you will be prompted for yout Wupload username an password (not the Paypal/AlertPay/Webmoney email, your WU username/email) enter them and confirm
5) voilà, your extra earnings are credited on you account!!!

Have fun with Wupload!!! =)

AtZ

Thanks for the step-by-step, AtZ!

And thanks for the help, as always :D

Regards,
Willy!

the payment of bonus is automatic ?

Hey, cca!

You have to request your bonus payout in your Stats page.

It will be paid on your next payout!

Regards,
Willy!

You have to request for the bonus the day 11 and 21 and 30 june? Or you can do it in any day (per example, request per all bonus on 5 july)?

You only have to request it on one of the days, and it will add all bonus earnings to your account balance!

Regards,
Willy!

cant you wirte how much the sell we get worte ??(lets say im ppd but i make sell its say 0 right so cant you show as how much he get af we pps ??) its can help as diside the right plan for as you can show on our daly premiym sales info which sell like 1 mounte 3/6 or year it will realy help

Thanks for the suggestion, yugi!

Regards,
Willy!

i have a little doubt:

all my downloaders are from spain and latin america, and all my files are from 1.86gb to 2gb.....
You pay 26usd from this files for spain and fileserve pays 22usd, for latin american you pay 10usd and fileserve pays 5usd....

So i dont understand why in fileserve 63 downloads give to me more than 0.72usd, but in wupload those 63 downloads give to me less than 0.5usd, and the same is for all the counts (except from those with bonus, in which the amount is the same than fileserve or a little more).

In other words
100 downloads of my files in fs give me more than 1.2usd
100 downloads of my files in wu give me less than 0.8usd

i think this is a little rare... but well, who am i to know something about this things? =)

Hey, DarkAcidBlue!

I would assume that not all of your downloads are coming from Spain or Latin America!

Go into your Stats page, and click on one of your day's downloads/earnings. You will get detailed statistics of each file which was downloaded and how much it earned you.

Click on that, and it will show you the country breakdown!

If you still think something is fishy, PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

i got my first sale for wupload!!!:O

Didn't make no money but I thought I'd mention because this is my first sale ever on any host!!

Your welcome Willy! B-)

Good job, panasonic! And thanks for all of the hard work and effort!

Regards,
Willy!

How can he contact you out of wJunction? Because im Israeli and you know, if i send him this forum he will send to his friends and it will be spammed with reflinks and stupid spam.
How can he contact you ? email?

Absolutely!

willy@wupload.com

Regards,
Willy!

Humm.... I have files in my premium account that were not shared with anyone, and today I got an email saying the files have been deleted due to abuse...

Hey, TheBlitZ!

Your question was correctly answered by tre2k3!

See here:

Those files still searchable if they are not private.

Thanks for the help, tre2k3!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, ARE you sure referral system works? I mean dor1015 and michaelitsme registered through my ref link but i dont see them!

Hey, Uploadin!

Yes, the referral system works!

PM me your account ID, and if possible, have both dor1015 & michaelitsme contact me (either through Wjunction or my email: willy@wupload.com) saying they want to be your referrals, and I'll set it up!

Regards,
Willy!

remote from FSO gives error 404 file not found ? (file sizes are 4.5 gb)

Hey, cenginturk!

Can you PM me the link to the file you are attempting to RU, and your account ID?

Thanks!
Willy!

is there an option to upgrade to premium with current earnings? i cant seem to find it :(

Hey, crazybana!

Go to your Stats page and you will see a button which says "Trade In Points".

There you go!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy

Answer me please answer me , i use leech to make direct links and upload , it is file of 6 Mo and look the pic

sansregx.jpg

it is 2 hours like so , and it is small file

Hey, camps!

Notice the Wupload link below your file... that means the the file has finished uploading.

Sometimes there will be a lag where it shows "Processing" rather than "Completed"... we'll get that fixed up!

Regards,
Willy!

Here is my stats for last 10-11 days

[SLIDE]
114494900192b1c9f3bc9fa36b99d20755888575.jpg
[/SLIDE]

Good work, ILHFFS!!

Keep it up, and thank you!

Regards,
Willy!

Yes I have done that, but if i wanted to get paid via AlertPay/Paypal is there a button to request my payment?

Hi, RNB!

Payouts happen automatically every Wednesday for earnings acquired by the previous Sunday. Minimum payout is $10.

Regards,
Willy!

Willy please , big problem , say that the file si uploaded before the file is green but size the file is all time 10.60 kb

Hey, camps!

Can you PM me?

Thanks!
Willy!

Hey, camps!

Notice the Wupload link below your file... that means the the file has finished uploading.

Sometimes there will be a lag where it shows "Processing" rather than "Completed"... we'll get that fixed up!

Regards,
Willy!
aha -That's why my script keeps loading :facepalm:.......

Please

I can give a premium,

I'm using active ...

ID: franklinxp

Hey, FranxD!

We are no longer giving out free accounts. For very active affiliates, we can discuss this! If you are currently
an active user, please feel free to PM me so I can take a look at your account ;)

Get uploading and get active and we can discuss it!

Regards,

Anyone experiencing some uploading trouble ?

* From USA

What method are you using to upload, viruz?

Regards,
Willy!

Dear Willy.
Wupload is perfect, there's only one problem, I referred 2 friends and NO shown in the list or credited the money generated by them, and they do not want to re-register, there is asolution :'(

9cc109.jpg

I see the the cash on the promo now. WHen I click one of those $$$ on the promo tab it then shows something like

"Promo Details (2011-06-10)" whichever ones I click.

Then Im able to click "request" and when I click it brings me into

http://www.wupload.com/promo/request

and then telling me to enter email and password...

So what is that about? Paypal email and wupload password? What happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back