Status
Not open for further replies.
is there an option to upgrade to premium with current earnings? i cant seem to find it :(

you can use trade in points

Code:
http://www.wupload.com/affiliate/trade-in-points

Willy

Answer me please answer me , i use leech to make direct links and upload , it is file of 6 Mo and look the pic

sansregx.jpg

it is 2 hours like so , and it is small file

Yes, take a look at the filesize in your filemanager. If that checks out, share away!

Regards,
Willy!

@blackmask after you enter the captcha and wait and get the download button/link right click on it and click "download with idm".

its because when you click it your browser starts to download then idm starts to download and as a free user you are only allowed one download ticket for waiting so when idm starts you are already trying to request your second ticket...

@blackmask after you enter the captcha and wait and get the download button/link right click on it and click "download with idm".

its because when you click it your browser starts to download then idm starts to download and as a free user you are only allowed one download ticket for waiting so when idm starts you are already trying to request your second ticket...

Ok , i know this but i'm uploader and ppl download don't know this i think they have to fix this

@rnbxbeatz auto payouts as long as you reached 10 dollars min by sunday midnight server time....and if you got your payment info entered...you will then receive payment wednesday night..

Ok , i know this but i'm uploader and ppl download don't know this i think they have to fix this
filesonic gots the same issue and they havent fixed it i dont know if wupload will fix it or even if its on their problem to fix ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back