Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a little doubt:

all my downloaders are from spain and latin america, and all my files are from 1.86gb to 2gb.....
You pay 26usd from this files for spain and fileserve pays 22usd, for latin american you pay 10usd and fileserve pays 5usd....

So i dont understand why in fileserve 63 downloads give to me more than 0.72usd, but in wupload those 63 downloads give to me less than 0.5usd, and the same is for all the counts (except from those with bonus, in which the amount is the same than fileserve or a little more).

In other words
100 downloads of my files in fs give me more than 1.2usd
100 downloads of my files in wu give me less than 0.8usd

i think this is a little rare... but well, who am i to know something about this things? =)

Hey, Uploadin!

You're right, he isn't under your referral list.

If you can have him contact me stating that he would like to be under your referral link, I can add him ASAP!

Regards,
Willy!

How can he contact you out of wJunction? Because im Israeli and you know, if i send him this forum he will send to his friends and it will be spammed with reflinks and stupid spam.
How can he contact you ? email?

Humm.... I have files in my premium account that were not shared with anyone, and today I got an email saying the files have been deleted due to abuse...

i have a little doubt:

all my downloaders are from spain and latin america, and all my files are from 1.86gb to 2gb.....
You pay 26usd from this files for spain and fileserve pays 22usd, for latin american you pay 10usd and fileserve pays 5usd....

So i dont understand why in fileserve 63 downloads give to me more than 0.72usd, but in wupload those 63 downloads give to me less than 0.5usd, and the same is for all the counts (except from those with bonus, in which the amount is the same than fileserve or a little more).

In other words
100 downloads of my files in fs give me more than 1.2usd
100 downloads of my files in wu give me less than 0.8usd

i think this is a little rare... but well, who am i to know something about this things? =)

maybe you have chosen Advanced plan.

Hi Willy
just a suggestion
in my statistics, every colum have a TOTAL in display.
l mean Counted Downloads, Premium Sales Count ,or Referral but no TOTAL for the promos
it will be better for us that can we also see our TOTAL promos.( of course we can use a calculator :) )

Willy

Answer me please answer me , i use leech to make direct links and upload , it is file of 6 Mo and look the pic

sansregx.jpg

it is 2 hours like so , and it is small file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back