Status
Not open for further replies.
WU-WU remote upload is best tool.......
that's why mostly people now a days using wupload........

bcz they are providing this best feature that others are not .........

so just appreciate for this tool don't blame them to bann this toool........

Hello willy!

I have problem with my last payment! I don't get my money from last payment. Mod's wrote on my wupload account that " I sent money to you" but I don't have it in my paypal account. Could you check it ?

I'm sorry about my english, but I hope that you understand what I want to tell you.

Hey, Antolasek!

PM me your account info and I will have our payment team take a look! :)

Regards,
Willy!

i don't think that the password iritates someone ! 70 % of my sales are at password files :) if you had unique staff !

with an rdp they can steal no pass files easily from every filehost ! :)

^^ Even if you ban wu - wu Ru there are other ways of doing remote uploads and The only thing wu-wu is useful is fast uploads other than that there is no use of it.
You can always get files from filesonic or other sites :)

when i open my states it shows me 2011-11-04 36 / $0.92 when i refresh the page it shows me 2011-11-04 48 / $1.22 when i refresh again it shows me 2011-11-04 36 / $0.92 whats that ?

This is a stats lag, which unfortunately seems to have been popping up over the past few days. We're aware of this and our techs are working on it!

Stats aren't lost - the script is slow to refresh and during this time it will show stats jumping up and down. Once it's fixed you will see your correct stats :)

My apologies for the inconvenience and frustration, all!

Regards,
Willy!

Going for PPS - Wupload PPD is just awesomely bad choice for affiliate plan this days . At least if there is no sale I`ll see only 0 in my earnings and not 1 or 2$ which drives me crazyyyyy =)

Guys Just relax...............

willy is also a person like we are so just give some time to him i hope he will reset everything like before......

so please just relax,be cool.....................

Don't getting frustrated...........:)

Hi Willy,

Are there changes on the PPS schema? Can you check below my earning, why did I get $8.61?

QrRhm.jpg

Thanks.

You got sale from Europe.. 9euro's 70% is approx. 8.6x$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back