Status
Not open for further replies.
boogie123 great suggestion, Willy will take it in consideration. But think sometimes FTP is a bit slow and you want to upload something fast, RU is choice in that case.

RU to and from wupload helps at times but these spammers, they are getting annoying day by day. They spam the whole page with their link while others who have the decency to upload on multiple hosts disappear under their spam. 8-):facepalm:

Hi Willy,

Are there changes on the PPS schema? Can you check below my earning, why did I get $8.61?

QrRhm.jpg

Thanks.

^ Ban wu-wu remote upload and such issues wouldn't occur any more :)

+ 1000000000 ;)
FileSonic did it
why do U keep this feature willy ?
Real Uploaders R so harmed by it
I can understand keeping it for some time to spread your site
that was in the beginning
but now wupload is number 2 after his cousin Filesonic
So plz cancel WU-WU remote

thanx in advance

By the way
every thing is fine with me now :)

Willy asked me for my account info, I will give it to him, after he gives hes word he is not going to ban me from Wupload, because i said bad things about the stats, but if i do get ban you all will know that i got ban wrongfully!

EDIT: The stats today are better then yesturdays stats, i dont know if anybody noticed that!

There seems to be a common thread that those who protest the most on the boards are paranoid to share their account information with me!

There is absolutely no need for paranoia! :)

Regards,
Willy!

There seems to be a common thread that those who protest the most on the boards are paranoid to share their account information with me!

There is absolutely no need for paranoia! :)

Regards,
Willy!

I have trust in you Willy, that you are a mand of your word! And if my has something, like a bug, you will fix it, I know that much!

I dont know if you noticed, but i did some light work for you last night!

dragos willy will not banned you :) i too was hard with wu but willy helped me :) i don't know how the ppd stats are but i am on sale and got one sale today :D i hope for more :D usually i get the most of them on sunday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back