Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh .. Day by day Wupload Going DOWN !!!

:))

wupload is not going down...but sometimes has real problems...i belive willy will solve them....plz add more servers willy so we won't encounter this problems again :)

We actually have added new servers, and we're in the process of getting everything sorted and fixed on the FTP side! :)

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

Meaning it should NOT be hit with DMCA!

Do you not understand that copyright holders can request Wupload delete every single file on their server that matches just one that they have flagged on a forum? It's called fingerprinting and it's very common. Wupload aren't going to separate the public from the private folders when doing this because it would break the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, for starters. If this were allowed, people would just keep files in hidden folders and release them as soon as a public version of the file is deleted - hence why there is no distinction.

By the way, a lot of other people here need to learn how to speak to people with manners. Willy isn't required to be here and he does not have to help every single affiliate but he does. Don't act like the world is ending because "stats are low" when really you just need to learn how to improve what you're offering. If you guys spend as much time complaining that you do fine tuning and laserbeaming new ideas you wouldn't have any problems. The same goes for FTP issues. Sure they're annoying but we know by now that it's intermittently down and that Willy is working on it. Use WEB upload in the mean time, and keep working.

I've consistently made seventy to one hundred sales a week since joining Wupload - and it's only continuing to grow as I get smarter about what I do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back