Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know what's mean "Stats are horibble" ?

Hmm, I found your bahavior for sarcastic... The whole behavior of any File Host is becoming extremely annoying.

Yes, Willy my stats are horibble and they jump up. Instead of $0.20 per day, now I make $20... Jesus, you don't know what's mean horibble stats... :facepalm:

willy at some hours of the day stats where frozen...not even a single cent in 30 40 minutes....maybe it was because of the slow download speed...i don't know...but something is definetly wrong...i am confident that you will fix it :)

At least fix the ftp now :) Thanks..

You don't know what's mean "Stats are horibble" ?

Hmm, I found your bahavior for sarcastic... The whole behavior of any File Host is becoming extremely annoying.

Yes, Willy my stats are horibble and they jump up. Instead of $0.20 per day, now I make $20... Jesus, you don't know what's mean horibble stats... :facepalm:

lolz they you sud be happy :))

Can you PM me some information about that, Th3KiNG?

I know some sBorg users were having issues earlier in the week and I tried to get a hold of the developer to discuss it, but it was relayed to me that he had figured it out.

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

Im using USA sborg {with tehhost}

right now i am uploading to FS, FSC, and uploaded too with sborg speed are nice too.. but i cant upload to WU frm 1st day i got sborg. ftp works something but i wan API Upload so at the end i get links with bbcode so i don't have to go to my wupload and copy past it... too much work

Im using USA sborg {with tehhost}

right now i am uploading to FS, FSC, and uploaded too with sborg speed are nice too.. but i cant upload to WU frm 1st day i got sborg. ftp works something but i wan API Upload so at the end i get links with bbcode so i don't have to go to my wupload and copy past it... too much work

Hey, Th3KiNG!

Can you PM me some info about which servers you're hitting (should be in your sBorg log)?

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

Dyg5Z.png

187d223e58.jpg

LOL :D

I got my first domain sale, and if http uploading is any better, would have stats 10X better with amount of visitors I have...

PM Sand ;)

one more think

can you do something like FSC Free User Download Limit 400MB/1GB Limit.

so we can sale more and you can make more $ too :))

We've had this suggested to us, Th3KiNG!

We'll definitely take it into consideration! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Dyg5Z.png

187d223e58.jpg

LOL :D

I got my first domain sale, and if http uploading is any better, would have stats 10X better with amount of visitors I have...

walshcongo.jpg

Congrats on the domain sale, cvrle! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back