Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a very good day for me.
I would like to thank Willy Wupload for this achievement in my life!

DohuaW.jpg

Thank you wupload!

PS. Just be cool guys. Problem would be fixed soon enough.

Last edited:
Stats are horrible!

Can't you see it, Willy? Can you DO SOMETHING about it?

Because most of the time, you came here and tells us that statistics are great and there is no problem... Well, if 10-20 people says that there IS a problem, what should be then? Maybe we are crazy, don't know... But stats are really HORRIBLE!

You have problems with A LOT of servers, Willy! 90 of my files CAN'T be downloaded! Do you know how hard it is to be shared manually 100 files/day IN MORE THAN 120 FORUMS?

Don't say us that everything is OK, because is NOT OK!

If you don't do anything about it, we should move on... To another File Host.

I agree with you!
Stats are really horrible ! I download with JDownloader but can't find the files..:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
please do something monkey! where are you? Hit down by filejungle?

rror: Could not connect to server
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Delaying connection for 2 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".

RIP FTP !!!

I'm looking into this right now!

Regards,
Willy

Stats are horrible!

Can't you see it, Willy? Can you DO SOMETHING about it?

Because most of the time, you came here and tells us that statistics are great and there is no problem... Well, if 10-20 people says that there IS a problem, what should be then? Maybe we are crazy, don't know... But stats are really HORRIBLE!

You have problems with A LOT of servers, Willy! 90 of my files CAN'T be downloaded! Do you know how hard it is to be shared manually 100 files/day IN MORE THAN 120 FORUMS?

Don't say us that everything is OK, because is NOT OK!

If you don't do anything about it, we should move on... To another File Host.

Please provide me with an explanation of what is exactly horrible with the stats.

Are they frozen? Are they jumping? Are your stats low?

When did you notice this? How long has the duration been?

I ask this every time: PM me with this information and your account ID!

Making your font size 6 isn't going to give me enough information to look into it :))

Regards,
Willy!

bro i think stats is fine {every host do lil bit cheating(some do more then other)}.

only think i care about wupload to do is fix API Upload as frm my sborg is not uploading to wupload... {but frm my sborg i can upload to fs fsc, ul and alot more but not wupload}

Can you PM me some information about that, Th3KiNG?

I know some sBorg users were having issues earlier in the week and I tried to get a hold of the developer to discuss it, but it was relayed to me that he had figured it out.

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

Its a very good day for me.
I would like to thank Willy Wupload for this achievement in my life!

DohuaW.jpg

Thank you wupload!

PS. Just be cool guys. Problem would be fixed soon enough.

Great work, Tagay!

Regards,
Willy!

A lot of us are waiting to have the FTP fixed.

Oh, really?

I thought you were all just shooting the breeze and exchanging idle conversation! :D

We're aware of the issue and we're looking into it!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back