Status
Not open for further replies.
rror: Could not connect to server
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Delaying connection for 2 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".

RIP FTP !!!

happensfunfunnytetrishu.jpg

Just wait for Willy ;)

ftp from uk is dead:facepalm:

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Status: Delaying connection for 1 second due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Delaying connection for 1 second due to previously failed connection attempt...

guess willy will fix soon:)

Stats are horrible!

Can't you see it, Willy? Can you DO SOMETHING about it?

Because most of the time, you came here and tells us that statistics are great and there is no problem... Well, if 10-20 people says that there IS a problem, what should be then? Maybe we are crazy, don't know... But stats are really HORRIBLE!

You have problems with A LOT of servers, Willy! 90 of my files CAN'T be downloaded! Do you know how hard it is to be shared manually 100 files/day IN MORE THAN 120 FORUMS?

Don't say us that everything is OK, because is NOT OK!

If you don't do anything about it, we should move on... To another File Host.

Last edited:
Stats are horrible!!!

Can't you see it, Willy? Can you DO SOMETHING about it???

Because most of the time, you came here and tells us that statistics are great and there is no problem... Well, if 10-20 people says that there IS a problem, what should be then? Maybe we are crazy, don't know... But stats are really HORRIBLE!!!

You have problems with A LOT of servers, Willy! 90 of my files CAN'T be downloaded! Do you know how hard it is to be shared manually 100 files/day IN MORE THAN 120 FORUMS???

Don't say us that everything is OK, because is NOT OK!

If you don't do anything about it, we should move on... To another File Host.

bro i think stats is fine {every host do lil bit cheating(some do more then other)}.

only think i care about wupload to do is fix API Upload as frm my sborg is not uploading to wupload... {but frm my sborg i can upload to fs fsc, ul and alot more but not wupload}

the stats are low...i agree with M.D.House plz fix the ftp and the speeds and everything will be ok... waiting for you willy :)

At least RU from filesonic is working....so i can remote from filesonic /....

Resolving address of ftp.wupload.com
Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename"
Could not connect to server

So, yes it's broken again :(

Remote upload from Mu don't work for me . always i got this error message " user/ pass invalid or plugin for that site temporarily unavailable " :facepalm: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back