Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bad new,

As foreigner in China we cannot go anywhere, the big firewall is here.

Wupload was good.

We cannot acces: filesonic, megaupload, fileserve, hotfile.................

So maybe i need to make same chinese board, 1euro/month, and DL all by torrent.

Good plan, I like it.

This is bad new,

As foreigner in China we cannot go anywhere, the big firewall is here.

Wupload was good.

We cannot acces: filesonic, megaupload, fileserve, hotfile.................

So maybe i need to make same chinese board, 1euro/month, and DL all by torrent.

Try using VPN to bypass firewall. I don't know about the consequences though and whether it is legal in China.

Good bye Wupload...

You probably could have survived longer if not for the ever-present issues and problems with your servers, hardware, connections, etc etc... I don't think there was ever a week that went by without any major problems since Aug. Your policies were also a very good breeding ground for good-for-nothing spammers and cashwhores...

Anyways, it was fun while it lasted...

ef7faa9100.png

To Wupload : Good luck Wupload, you will earn a lot of money :)

To True uploaders : Don't delete your files! Maybe Wupload still earning money from your files and you will earning nothing but there are many downloaders who buy premium from your links, think about them! Support them and warn them about it

To Downloaders : Don't buy 6 months, one year, lifetime premium!!!!! This is No.1 RULE YOU HAVE TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Uploaders must say to them about it!

To all who are asking for refunds - You paid for premium account to be able to use unlimited storage , fastest download speed , unlimited downloads , Maximum download file size Unlimited , Download files in parallel , No delay before download begins , Downloads do not time out , Resume downloads , Maximum upload size 10 GB and File storage time Unlimited .
ALL OF THIS FEATURES WILL REMAIN AFTER THE END OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM , SO STOP TALKING ABOUT REFUNDS . YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU PAID FOR ;)

60% for pps and high ppd pay too, no wonder wupload is no longer capable to pay for affiliates. A lot of people just use ppd to earn a lot from WU without generating sales. I'll miss you Willy, you're the best filehost support I've ever met.

To all who are asking for refunds - You paid for premium account to be able to use unlimited storage , fastest download speed , unlimited downloads , Maximum download file size Unlimited , Download files in parallel , No delay before download begins , Downloads do not time out , Resume downloads , Maximum upload size 10 GB and File storage time Unlimited .
ALL OF THIS FEATURES WILL REMAIN AFTER THE END OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM , SO STOP TALKING ABOUT REFUNDS . YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU PAID FOR ;)

Yes you are right, you only forgot 1 thing, there is nothing left to download.

i made a 6 months premium few weeks ago...i only did the premium for extending the life of my files...but now that the affiliate program is going to close, i dont need it anymore..i'm sure there are lots of ppl in this situation, Willy, are you going to do something about it? like a refund? becouse i paid for a service, and this service will be useless for me after the end of the affiliate program

sorry for my bad english :)

Willy,

why dont you just make it PPD and no PPS at all?

it's better than nothing and lose all your angry customers for reason that they will not find WU links anymore.

When you are buying premium account from Wupload no one guarantee available files to download . Statements and promises of this kind are clearly impossible , because the existence of Wupload links is directly related to people using Wupload to store their file and not to Wupload . Wupload provides a place for your files , but it didn`t provides files uploaded by their staff . With the end of the affiliate program Wupload links will be drastically reduced in all sharing boards , but that is not problem from the Wupload side . The problem origins and it is made by the ``uploaders`` , who are refusing to do something for free and I`m not accusing them with this fact . Everyone decides for himself . You can upload files without any reward and there will be Wupload links right ? So Wupload is still providing the same service , but without the money stimulant . You can use your premium account the same way as before , but if you find Wupload links . Can you accuse Wupload for eventual deficit of Wupload links and is your accusation target the source of this potential problem ? Or the problem is that we don`t want to upload for free ?

Or the problem is that we don`t want to upload for free ?

We dont want to upload for free? Reverse the question. Does he not want to pay his workers? If he doesnt want to pay his workers then he should do the work himself.

There are others that pay for your efforts. Why go to the one that does not? Some people work for free for non-profit charity projects but to work for free with the employer taking all the profits is not fair at all.

To add insult to injury it is very difficult to upload to Wupload. Do you want to spend more time and effort to work for an employer that pockets all the profits from your hard work?

I would prefer to upload to MU or RS because even if I dont get paid at least my job is easier. And dont think that Willy wont be making huge profits from the files that were not deleted by their uploaders.

If he makes just 1 dollar per uploader per week, try computing how much the total will be. There are thousands of uploaders and more than 90% of all uploaders make much more than 1 dollar a week. That's how much money will go straight to his pockets.

Poor Willy. I pity him. He won't have any more spare time because he will be very busy counting his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back