Status
Not open for further replies.
db5415297c.jpg

Great!! Now, Willy put limitation but You know what?

I got this message while I try to connect to WU and always fail to connect. So how can I have already 2 connected to WU.

Slow upload speed is bad but cannot connect is worst.

jbisana17 I am sorry it was not target direct for you! more for XzJoNzX and users like him. I can agree with you, what happen last night was not right, and Some not All members need to get some kind of compensation, I am talking here about members on PPS , us on PPD took a big hit last night but we will manage, but who was on PPS last night there downloaders and buyers lost some faith in Wupload, so I dont think sales will be up for the next days!

API upload not working at all for the last 24 hours:

Code:
Error in login.Upload server not found.Uploading failed. Retrying...

I am still trying to upload via ru but i get the "Unknown Error" message.
I am trying 6-7 times in order to manage to upload a file...
I think Wupload should fix the problem because many uploaders will abandon it...

@ Willy : maybe Wupload should limit files uploaded in a day per user, about 50 GBs/ day per user maybe, maybe it will solve the server problems. almost in a week we couldn't upload anything to wupload, i think our site customer who had bought wupload premium will get dissapointed to our site not just to wupload. If total Upload limitation is the best way for all of us, why don't do it for the best of all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back