Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the upload issues are still persisting, but we are working on them. We were momentarily taken off task when the site was inaccessible, but our team is back and working on getting everything up and running for you guys! :)

Regards,
Willy!

ty W

wish that this will come to an end soon. (u can limit ru to each user -->daily transfer limit)

in order everyone will transfer at some point
Willy don't do it please.. Not all affiliate afford RDP. in this way only the big affiliate will be benefited. So please Don't make any limit on RU.

Willy don't do it please.. Not all affiliate afford RDP. in this way only the big affiliate will be benefited. So please Don't make any limit on RU.

RDP is like 15$ a month, if you don't earn more than that, why wasting time??
Logic is simple, more you invest, more outcome you get.
How hard is that to realize? It goes same for money, and time.

RDP is like 15$ a month, if you don't earn more than that, why wasting time??
Logic is simple, more you invest, more outcome you get.
How hard is that to realize? It goes same for money, and time.
I earn more than 15$ in a day.. I can afford RDP. but few month ago 15$ is lot for me.. So I know the pain of little affiliate like me. So my vote always goes for them. & I don't want to be selfish. If wupload close remote upload I can earn easily earn 40-50$ per day. But I like RU. safe + easy way. Some time It take 1-2 hour make a thread for me. but I don't care when I see some one just copy my whole thread in 1 minute. because some Time I do the same thing. So I don't want to be selfish for my own personal gain.

Sorry for my bad English

Dear Willy,

My wupload and gmail account were hacked. What must I do? only my paypal account was not hacked. Can I recover my account through paypal account or email from paypal account?

Regards,

Last edited:
I earn more than 15$ in a day.. I can afford RDP. but few month ago 15$ is lot for me.. So I know the pain of little affiliate like me. So my vote always goes for them. & I don't want to be selfish. If wupload close remote upload I can earn easily earn 40-50$ per day. But I like RU. safe + easy way. Some time It take 1-2 hour make a thread for me. but I don't care when I see some one just copy my whole thread in 1 minute. because some Time I do the same thing. So I don't want to be selfish for my own personal gain.

Sorry for my bad English

You are selfish already, you are uploading copyrighted material, so don't preach about false morality, please.
You are stealing from others, to make a personal gain from others people work. ;)
And it's not selfish, when you take away something that is only abusing service, and let those who payed for their premiums, to have decent download/upload speeds, and working servers. Right now, RU is killing them. So, between those 2 selfishness, I pick last one, less selfish. I vote for closing WU2WU, and FSC2WU, untill problems with abusing remote don't get solved, after that, I don't know, when you see stability of service, and more income, I know you will never unleash it again xD
Downloaders are more important, without them, WU is dead service, we can upload trillion of links daily, if no one downloads, or buys, whats the use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back