Status
Not open for further replies.
RU Dead with Unknown Error

Hey, Dirk!

From which host are you receiving this?

Regards,
Willy!

3/11/2011 i didnt receive payment (wmz)

Check my reply to your first PM, nongthanhhoa!

You'll be receiving your payout next week :)

Regards,
Willy!

waiting wupload to reprocessing the payment that i dont get on 3/11/2011

My apologies for the wait, haritu!

We'll get that reprocessed for you! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy Wupload, I am sorry because I bother you. But I need retrieve my account filesonic. I know you know Hish. Please read my this post in topic filesonic :
http://www.wjunction.com/1088424-post22330.htm

Could you help me contact with Hish? Money in my account isn't important. Because I store so many important files in my account filesonic. So I don't want lost it. Hish isn't still believe me. I can prove for him I am admin some sites with high pagerank and I added those sites in my account filesonic and wupload.
I hope you can help me. I am greatful you so much.

Hi Willy, I was so desperate because Hish don't hear my presented. Please help me tell him about me. I have enough evidences to prove my account.

Post in the filesonic topic , Willy got enough issues with Wupload right now ....

P.s : Is it just me or has the stats been dead since yesterday ?

check the previous post and you will find out that you are not alone

I thought its in euro.
Then explain this willy

NtcQtm.jpg

Something I wanted to share. One of my downloaders asked me why I didn't use megaupload. Well, I gave him my reason but he said that it was not a problem because he thinks that wupload is just as good .... if you get the right link; meaning, the link of the video/etc uploaded on the faster server.

It's good to hear that Willy, but just a little tweaking of all servers might even remove the if from my downloaders opinions :)

This morning I see that statistics are just as low as yesturday, from what I see Willy dose not care about this problem. He dosent talk about this problem like its our fault the stats are broken.

If I continue like yesturday saying the truth about the stats and Wupload, its going to be another silent day from Willy.

I never saw a filehost support thread that avoids a problem spread on over 40 pages of that thread. In 40 pages not once was mentions why the stats are broken, on the contrary Willy stood here and watched how many uploaders implored him to say something, thats not sppport thats mockery.

I dont know what to do now, many of you will say go find another filehost, this is the best, but let me ask you uploaders out there something: If this is the best filehost, why is it they treat uploaders like garbage?

Last edited:
This morning I see that statistics are just as low as yesturday, from what I see Willy dose not care about this problem. He dosent talk about this problem like its our fault the stats are broken.
I dont know what to do know, many of you will say go find another filehost, this is the best, but let me ask you uploaders out there something: If this is the best filehost, why is it they treat uploaders like garbage?

Obviously you have experience with only Wupload. It was bad with Filesonic and Fileserve sometime ago with stats and remote upload virtually non-operating at all for DAYS if not weeks.

Be fair to WUpload. They have grown too fast and yet Willy is still being patience to help solve whatever issues servers are having.

So far I can see their payout is pretty prompt and good. Be gracious when time is good and be patient when going gets rough. TRY putting yourself in his shoe (even you have no idea what happened) and see how you cope.

We need more positive vibes in this forum to motivate the techs to fix the problem(s). Negative posts do not help and it lower everybody's spirit.

Once you start posting here consider yourself an adult. Those cartoons are good ideas, jokes are welcome but stop the complaints and whining please.

mktan if you think the answer is shower Willy and the Techs from Wupload with compliments on what a good job they have done, I have nothing against this.

But from what I saw the past few days, Willy and the Techs will not admit there is a problem.

How can I put positive vibes here and to my referrals when they dont want to admit theres something wrong?

They dont speak about it, but I have to say: WOW what a nice job you done congrats?

mktan I think you are far off on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back