Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why some people keep spamming this thread with messages like stats not working, Willy cheating etc all the time here. If there is a genuine stats problem Willy will automatically compensate affiliates by adding extra credits as we see in Nov 1st case.

If these people are so much distrusting Willy & wupload why then continuing to use wupload? They can freely move to another filehost which they like along with their files.

dkp you know what? We would move to another filehost, and belive me, WE ALL WILL, but moveing I dont know over 10-15 terra of files takes some time, so please dont tel anybody what to do!

robfri from what we can see, it great proof that Wupload did some light cheating in his account! But dont worry the stats are fine, Willy is simply a joy today with his helpful support, and Wupload never had or will have problems with anything!

willy how think

we have low statistic?
The Official from Wupload named Willy Wupload is not takeing questions about stats, he is busy aswering tough questions like: What day is it today? Can i make a folder? WOW i made 1 cent today, i bet this is the best filehost in world right?

4hkga.jpg

Status problem is not the big problem for us. I hope willy will fix it soon. I already earn 1000$+ from wupload. I like Wupload & willy for his great service. But The big problem is now Willy is not responding about our status problem or any of status related post. Even 24 hour ago Willy respond almost all our post. What happen in this 24 Hour? I like the old Willy. Hope Willy will come back again & respond all our post as like old Willy do. :)

Sorry for my Bad English.

This proof is from a month ago, and Willy didn't gave an ANSWER. Why? Because he knows that this is the true and he didn't want to talk about that.

BAN for what? For telling the truth? No my friend...

We all need some answers!! And quickly.

PS: Willy are you reading our posts? If YES.. The solution?

Last edited:
Status problem is not the big problem for us. I hope willy will fix it soon. I already earn 1000$+ from wupload. I like Wupload & willy for his great service. But The big problem is now Willy is not responding about our status problem or any of status related post. Even 24 hour ago Willy respond almost all our post. What happen in this 24 Hour? I like the old Willy. Hope Willy will come back again & respond all our post as like old Willy do. :)

Sorry for my Bad English.

Willy have fed up with status complaining messages all the time. Check this thread, in every page there will be always stats related complaints.

So Willy dont know which is genuine stats problem and which is real one. If everyone only report genuine issues Willy will be happy to respond quickly as he done before.

Hi , I have a job, gain a little with the ppd, but cheating or not, to me is good, what gives me Willy or other hosting sites is more than enough, allow me to pay the premium account and I'm happy that way.
Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back