Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt it was wupload who did anything to "unblock" premium users. As I said, some internet providers in the UK are blocking filehosting companies. Not all.

And I have a friend, premium user in the UK, who has also been unable to use wupload, fileserve, filesonic and megaupload for 2 days already.

Well as a user from the united kingdom, i can say megaupload works fine,

And i still stand by my statement, If you doubt it you must have a reason to doubt it so please explain, My isp is not blocking it, i tried from many different places and its just for ips originating from the united kingdom.

Well as a user from the united kingdom, i can say megaupload works fine,

And i still stand by my statement, If you doubt it you must have a reason to doubt it so please explain, My isp is not blocking it, i tried from many different places and its just for ips originating from the united kingdom.

seems like you have a cool isp.....

ip and isp = not the same thing

seems like you have a cool isp.....

ip and isp = not the same thing

I don't think you understood, My isp did not block wupload, wupload blocked my ip from downloading as a free user. when i mean my ip i mean where my ip originates from which is united kingdom, Understand?

I don't think you understood, My isp did not block wupload, wupload blocked my ip from downloading as a free user. when i mean my ip i mean where my ip originates from which is united kingdom, Understand?

use a proxy.

maybe your current ip is blacklisted for some reason, doesn't mean necessarily for something related to you.

Hey willy my payment got reversed in my AP account today :(
any idea why ?

Hey, Jayzzy!
Last week when we paid out AlertPay, AlertPay charged our affiliates the transaction fee we were supposed to pay!

We asked them to refund our affiliates, and they instead reversed the payments - so they are being repaid!

Sorry about that!

Regards,
Willy

You still didn't understand, i can't download as a free user as im from the uk.

My isp didn't block them

With the UK, the issue is, your IP changes depending on the host - and pages within the host. We identify FREE users by their IPs, so what happens is it shows that the person requesting the download is different than the person the download is going to (because the IP changes page to page), which elicits this prompt.

The reason why it suggests premium is because we identify premium users by their ID, not their ISP. Anybody who has this issue can contact me, I will give you a trial premium and you can tell me if your experience changes!

Regards,
Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back