Status
Not open for further replies.
My Gmail e-mail has been accesed from this IP 83.8.253.118 at 12:18 GMT +2 today.
General IP Information
Hostname: abxd118.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl
ISP: Neostrada Plus
Organization: Neostrada Plus
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP

Geolocation Information
State/Region: Dolnoslaskie
City: Wroclaw
Latitude: 51.1
Longitude: 17.0333

My Filesonic payment info has been changed to Alertpay - barthwrx@gmail.com
My Wupload info has been changed to Alertpay - david.savone7@gmail.com
There is some traces of user named barthwrx in some poland warezforums(darkwarez.pl) so it matches with the IP(poland) .

My e-mail was hacked too , but in the timeline it is hacked after my Filesonic and Wupload accounts , so everything starts with Filesonic or Wupload account breach.

Last edited:
Hey, algon! Can you PM me the link you are trying from Filefactory?? We had this error come up earlier with some people trying Filesonic to Wupload, but it seemed to fix itself!! :P

Also, let me know how you are entering your premium info in the RU section!

Regards,
Willy

Hi, mandaeslam! You will be getting your payout today!

Still a little early here ;)

Regards,
Willy

Wupload doesn't block any IP from Fileserve or Uploadstation :P

Are you having any issues? What kind of error are you receiving? Can you PM me the link!

Regards,
Willy

ok thanks willy i will wait :)

Hi Willy,
What time do you expect to send out payments? Because i need to make a withdrawal on paypal today to expect it by friday (To pay some server bills)

Fileserve already paid

Last edited:
You all will get payment todays. Wait some hours for it. We all live in different country and timezone. If the day Passed and you did'nt get your payment, Blame willy for it.

Willy I`m asking you again to stop payments for my account 2595 . I hope that you will not send my money to david.savone7@gmail.com Alertpay , because this is the hacker details .Please view my tickets and pm`s . Thank you !

Your lucky he hasnt sent payments yet, recover your email account details first, then your other accounts and change the email untill he sends the payment, if not pm him

It`s impossible to recover anything the hacker have done his job really good and I`m unable to change anything . I can only hope that Wupload support will react quickly and stop payments to my account and reset my account settings.

How do we earn up to 40$ per 1000 downloads if no one can download files which are over 2048mb? because you only pay 40$ per 1000 downloads on files over 2048mb please explain.

Hello Willy

free download has decreased a lot, sometimes be 60 - 70 kb :(,

Wupload became very popular, please add some servers to avoid this slow.

Best Regards.

Also free users cannot download from the united kingdom, but you pay for downloads from there, do you pay even though they cannot complete a download? if not you should remove it from plan a and say you dont support them,

Also wupload is new, As soon as it came out the uk isps shouldn't have blocked traffic to you are you sure this is a real issue?, it seems like the problem is on wuploads end where you auto block uk users, but allow them to download as premium.

stats disappear today but my earning changes !! =)

729078101.jpg

please solve it mr willy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back