Status
Not open for further replies.
stats disappear today but my earning changes !! =)

729078101.jpg

please solve it mr willy ;)

Yeah i thought that too, manually change the date on "From:" and "To:" while changing the value to "2011-05-25" and click "show"

[slide]http://img104.herosh.com/2011/05/25/729078101.jpg[/slide]

Just change the dates "from" and "to" to include today.....

Also, can you please use the "slide" tag here on wjunction for your images? otherwise it breaks the frames on the forum and doesn't look good.....

willy i'm still wating my payment

payments are around late afternoon/early night on wednesday.

Yeah i thought that too, manually change the date on "From:" and "To:" while changing the value to "2011-05-25" and click "show"

please use the "slide" tag as well, even when quoting something.....

i am waiting payment today
i have 20$ + extra pay out
=

???

Hey, Sheva!
+Extra Payout???

You don't mean the Summer Sizzler, do you? That starts June 1!! B-)

Regards,
Willy

are wupload and filesonic brothers? please explain

http://api.wupload.com/user
http://api.filesonic.com/user

Hish and I are cousins, and he was a great asset in helping me get the site off of the ground, so you'll obviously see some similarities ;)

Now, if Wupload and Filesonic were BROTHERS, do you think we would have had any RU issues from one to the other :))

The conspiracy which will never die!

Regards,
Willy

My account has been hacked please stop all payments to my account because payment info has been changed by hacker . I`ll submit you a ticket ! User ID 2595

Willy I`ve sent you a pm and a ticket (Ticket #1276: My account has been hacked ! Please help!) please Help !

Hi, azazel!
I responded to your PM... it's been taken care of!!!

Regards,
Willy

willy
I also didnt get my payment
User name-jeet2728
Id-5372

Payment hasn't gone out yet... patience! :)

Regards,
Willy

You all will get payment todays. Wait some hours for it. We all live in different country and timezone. If the day Passed and you did'nt get your payment, Blame willy for it.

:P

Payments are going out soon... until then... no blaming Willy!

Regards,
WIlly

Uploade too slow

I'm assuming you mean remote upload? From where? How is your information entered??

Regards,
Willy

Also free users cannot download from the united kingdom, but you pay for downloads from there, do you pay even though they cannot complete a download? if not you should remove it from plan a and say you dont support them,

Also wupload is new, As soon as it came out the uk isps shouldn't have blocked traffic to you are you sure this is a real issue?, it seems like the problem is on wuploads end where you auto block uk users, but allow them to download as premium.

We never blocked UK users! They blocked us, we're not the only host who got blocked! As soon as they realize it's a mistake... they will unblock us!

Regards

[SLIDE]
729078101.jpg
[/SLIDE]

Hey, whiteheart!

Stats disappear?? Can you PM me about this???

Regards,
Willy

:P

Payments are going out soon... until then... no blaming Willy!

Regards,
WIlly

I'm assuming you mean remote upload? From where? How is your information entered??

Regards,
Willy

We never blocked UK users! They blocked us, we're not the only host who got blocked! As soon as they realize it's a mistake... they will unblock us!

Regards

Hey, whiteheart!

Stats disappear?? Can you PM me about this???

Regards,
Willy

You should be able to explain this block, I am sure you havent been blocked as premium users can download from the same server thats been blocked.

How do we earn on free users for large files btw, its impossible to earn 40$ per 1000 downloads

Willy I`ve sent my last payment screenshot by PM to you and like a comment in the support ticket what should I do next and what to expect more . I mean : When I will be able to use my account again and will I get my last payment to my paypal . Thank you for your support in this really bad situation for me !

Why would we only block UK users?

It doesn't make sense ;)

Regards,
Willy

Well for me it does,
It is classed as A on your country list, so it means you make more money from them,
So if no free user from the united kingdom can download as a free user and you tell them that they have to buy premium membership to download, there will be more conversions,

So it does make sense, Money... Sorry to sound rude but it really makes sense.

Well for me it does,
It is classed as A on your country list, so it means you make more money from them,
So if no free user from the united kingdom can download as a free user and you tell them that they have to buy premium membership to download, there will be more conversions,

So it does make sense, Money... Sorry to sound rude but it really makes sense.

In case you haven't read this anywhere before, UK internet providers have put a block on all major filehosting companies... fileserve, filesonic.... They block them (and un-block them) from time to time. Many UK users are experiencing the same thing with fileserve.

Just relax, cause there is nothing Willy or Wupload can do about it.

In case you haven't read this anywhere before, UK internet providers have put a block on all major filehosting companies... fileserve, filesonic.... They block them (and un-block them) from time to time. Many UK users are experiencing the same thing with fileserve.

Just relax, cause there is nothing Willy or Wupload can do about it.

Well the major companies i know, megaupload rapidshare hotfile etc all work for uk users, infact every one of them work, it only seems to be these hosts which are related to each other, so please don't tell me to relax they seem to have solved the problem for premium users they can solve it for free too.

I seriously doubt it was wupload who did anything to "unblock" premium users. As I said, some internet providers in the UK are blocking filehosting companies. Not all.

And I have a friend, premium user in the UK, who has also been unable to use wupload, fileserve, filesonic and megaupload for 2 days already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back