Status
Not open for further replies.
they banned wupload, filesonic, filejungle cause of the crap !#!"#"!# remote upload!!! stop that crap!

I'm member warez-bb.
I'm posting daily and most of my post with fs and Wu link.
when you want to post on warez-bb you must read their rules. Please read rules carefully.

its bad because theres way more ppl spamming links on the foruns which is bad since you get many bad uploaders

maybe they post fake content. they will get banned when post fake content.

"Sorry i'm not offens just sharing experiences on warez-bb"

Dude, its not about reading rules, theyr just blocking these hosts because you can remote upload easily and instantly which increases ppl posting crap.

Thats why remote uploading is bad and willy is just ignoring this instead of answering something.... since we know your online -.-

maybe thats because your an old user there, everyone that registered new accounts past the 2.5Million member mark cant post wupload, filesonic, filejungle or safelinking there!

maybe thats because your an old user there, everyone that registered new accounts past the 2.5Million member mark cant post wupload, filesonic, filejungle or safelinking there!

From administrator WBB

[SLIDE]http://www.shotpix.com/images/46895311134444185464.jpg[/SLIDE]

i'm old member and still can post WU link

damn.. that sucks!
anyway.. you should build your post count up I think they allow you to post them links when you have more posts :P
If you need a warez-bb account, maybe I can give you one.

Ohh yeah, that could be why...
but I think if you safelink the link (safelinking.net) it still works.
you should give that a try? :P

I'm not use link protector...link protector decrease my stats downloads. few people downloading my files when i use that.

I have a suggestion - Lets stop discussing warez sites in the official filehost support threads .

Yes lets stop....this is WU official threads...

I'm not use link protector...link protector decrease my stats downloads. few people downloading my files when i use that.

Yes lets stop....this is WU official threads...
I am going to stop discussing this over thread. :)

@minhete
If you need help minhete, PM me. (I'll give you a working account to post on)

this is my best earning day ever already on Wupload with still 5 hours to go :p
How much you earn? :D

That's pretty good. :P
- I haven't got anything today :(
Sales are... not good for me at the moment.

My biggest earning in 1 day was : $21.24 but that's with Blended plan.
I'll stick with 70% PPS for now.. :D

are you on PPS?

No on blended :p I wanted to go to PPD because I didnt get any sales last couple of days, but I thought well I try it another day, and got 3 sales suddenly ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back