Status
Not open for further replies.
The more people become premium, the more your stats get low.

If you think about it you will understand that is not entirely true.
If someone wants to download instantly and without any speed limitations He will buy premium account in the first possible moment that he is able to . So how many free downloads will be made from this guy - 0 . The majority of users are not spending their money on premium accounts , because they have managed to download with really good speeds as free users from other filehosts (fs,mu,fsn.....all with better speed for free users).But with Wupload things are different , the download speed for free users can not match those provided by the others (Is that on purpose ? More premiums sold maybe? I believe not , but...) and day by day those free users (good percent of them is buying premium if the filehost provides good service ) are choosing to search for well known and better alternatives from which they know that download is possible . That`s why our stats is going down day by day . Limit too much the free user download speed and the result will be bad for all - The filehost - The Uploader - The user

Another thing that lowers downloads and premium sales are all of those premium link generating sites , sites offering free premium usage just to attract more people and increase their traffic.Just search in Google with this phrase
wupload premium link generator
. There is even Facebook pages with premium accounts updated everyday(type
facebook wupload premium
in Google ) and it is not our work to take countermeasures against them - This is something that the filehost must search for and destroy if the filehosts owner is keen on making money from his services .

Last edited:
How are downloads from premium accounts counted by filesonic or fileserve? Do they also count 1 download from a premium account every 24h or they count every download from premium 1 download? Anyone knows?

Must be employing a couple of monkeys to keep this host running ... oh, wait Willy is a monkey ... that explains it.

FTP very unstable (78.XX), web upload is terrible (even on RDP).

Tried to web upload to Filsonic.nl from a Netherlands RDP ... 34KBs was the fastest it went.

I might give up on wupload.

FTP, "Cannot establish Connection"
RU, Error "Wupload Is Temporarily banned from that site" (FS)
RL Server upload speed is 129 kb/s
Willy get to work. Your Slacking!

Last edited:
Hey Willy !
Just wanted to say Happy Bday :)

Regards,

Hey, wftcrane!

Thanks, but it's not actually my birthday :D

Regards,
Willy!

waiting payment my account is lxxxxxx

Hey, love!

PM me, and make sure not to share your personal information in the thread!

Regards,
Willy!

It says
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address () and have been temporarily blocked.

What gives?

PM me your IP address, tre2k3!

These blocks are 99.9% of the time caused by multiple failed logins!

Check any software you're using to upload (sBorg, RapidLeech, etc.) and ensure you have the latest updates and plugins installed and ensure that your saved login information is correct!

Regards,
Willy!

If anyone having problem accessing the site from India, use opera turbo or go to fastun.com, register an acct. and use their proxy server to bypass block.

Thanks for the tip, foster!!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back