Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I was wondering if you could remote upload to fileserve/filesonic/rapidshare once you have a premium account. And does anyone know how long it could take to remote upload the files (estimating ofc)

Willy can WUpload add a feature that Fileserve has?
f42dcf.png

Please add that option :D

Hello guys,

I was wondering if you could remote upload to fileserve/filesonic/rapidshare once you have a premium account. And does anyone know how long it could take to remote upload the files (estimating ofc)

I tried many times to remote upload from WU to RS and it did not work at all, I do not know why, although Willy said that we can do it, but I tried and tried many times and it did not work. so is there specific method to RU from Wupload to RapidShare ?

Thanks.

Atleast others could access the site. But majority of indians couldn't even access the site. This is an extreme headache.

The site is down now for 10 days with no reason WHATSOEVER stating why it's down here.

I replied u two times here, also pmed you, but still the problem persists. CAN U TELL ME FINALLY WHETHER THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED or else i am leaving this frustrating file-host.

Atleast others could access the site. But majority of indians couldn't even access the site. This is an extreme headache.

The site is down now for 10 days with no reason WHATSOEVER stating why it's down here.

I replied u two times here, also pmed you, but still the problem persists. CAN U TELL ME FINALLY WHETHER THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED or else i am leaving this frustrating file-host.

READ back ::::::: INDIA have BANNED Wupload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back