Status
Not open for further replies.
My stats still not moving although I can see my earnings increasing in 'My Earnings'. I wish to have my stats back to normal cause I'm now in ppd plan and I would like to see if any premium sales have been generated through my links so that I can decide whether I want to move back to 70% pps plan.
Willy, did you get my PM?

Last edited:
I think that there is database lag again , because in the previous hour the stats moved by 0,30$ per minute and now it is again slow . In the morning it was slow again , so lets wait and see .

Yes. I sent a PM to Willy as soon as I saw the stats problem. Seems like Willy is still not online now. Guess I'll just wait. I've seen someone had the same problem as mine and reported before in this thread. I trust Willy will solve mine too. I'm eager to see my download data and I missed three premium sales since I swiched back to ppd plan earlier today. You'll never foresee what's waiting for you tomorrow as I got no pps earnings yesterday and that urged me to go back to ppd plan. Too bad for me, my ppd earnings were never good (though steady).:'(

For the record, the 'A2' download server (if it is a download server at all) returns a malformed response when trying to initiate and API download. Basically, the same issue that your 'S' servers had yesterday.

I've pm'd you with a sample file ID.

Hello,
I have one idea, you must make statistics about files, which sites are mostly referrals for my files.
What you think? Is it planned?

Inspite all of the troubles that WU makes for us I can say only one - THE BEST PAYMENTS i`VE RECEIVED ALREADY ARE FROM WU AND I HAVE A LOT OF PAYMENTS. Thousands of dollars - so is that SCAM ? I believe not ! Problems ? Yes , but there is problems everywhere ! Good support - Yes - THE BEST !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back