Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=991792&postcount=9302
AND
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=992019&postcount=9318

Still can't download with a download manager and please don't say to use jDownloader because it's crap (imho), everything worked fine until these stupid re-directs were put in place so now I have a Premium Account which has been paid for and can not use properly!

Please fix this issue asap! This is the third post I have made about this and so far each one has been ignored.

JGM.

Good upload & download speeds from EU :)

FTP
c0e7bf.png

Back to your little worm hole where you crawled from. Tough internet guy. Anyone was addressing to you? You changed name to Willy?

@ Willy I am using web upload, as you can see from the screenshot.
Lots of times upload doesn't start at all. It just sits on 0%, and using task manager, I can see there is no transfer, nothing happens. I don't know if server got disconnected, or what.
Sometimes it starts, shows 5MB/s, then just disconnects, show 0MB/s and never starts again...

Another screenshots from zooms uploader, which uses same web upload, like your website:

g2wYj.jpg

And it's 1 gbit dedicated unshared server, USA, same with other server in USA, just different DC.

Problem is, that speeds go down, when upload is in the middle.

I know I've had you do one before, but if you could get me a traceroot to from your dedicated server to Wupload, that would be a great asset in pinpointing the issue!

And on a side note, please keep it civil, the two of you ;) As a general rule of thumb for the thread, no fighting - if somebody provokes you, brush it off :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey Willy, let's say I made 12 bucks for prem accounts during the Promo, will that entitle me another 12 bucks for the bonus?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

To earn the 100% - 110% bonus, you had to earn at least $50 from premium sales on the 70% PPS program!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy did not pay me. Why?

Please PM me, mocabass!

Regards,
Willy!

hi
i see Promo only show for date from 2011-08-18 to 2011-08-23

from 2011-08-23 to 2011-08-31 not show

anybody same ?

PM me your account ID, nocry!

Regards,
Willy!

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=991792&postcount=9302
AND
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=992019&postcount=9318

Still can't download with a download manager and please don't say to use jDownloader because it's crap (imho), everything worked fine until these stupid re-directs were put in place so now I have a Premium Account which has been paid for and can not use properly!

Please fix this issue asap! This is the third post I have made about this and so far each one has been ignored.

JGM.

We're looking into this, JGM, but you have to have some patience.

As much as you may love IDM, their support is non-existent, so rather then us being able to work mutually with them (like we can with Jdownloader, hence why they're the suggested DL manager) to figure out issues, so we end up troubleshooting their software.

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by nocry1515
hi
i see Promo only show for date from 2011-08-18 to 2011-08-23

from 2011-08-23 to 2011-08-31 not show

anybody same ?
PM me your account ID, nocry!

Regards,
Willy!

Same problem here Willy, I can only see the promo link till 2011-08-23. I'll just pm you my ID.

Regards,
illusion247

lol Jdownlaoder is not even working for me.... overnight it downloaded 2.49MB of 1.5GB and has died off while i was sleeping.... is there any other download manager u suggest ?

ALSO: PPS PROMO REQUEST LINKS GO LIVE TODAY!

You have until September 5th to request them! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy,

Just check my stats, as of this writing there was no promo request on my account except on August 23.

Could you please check my account.

I will send the details via PM for your reference.

Thank you.

My payments stills on processing... WTF? too stats are creeping...

Lolol,im wrond im payed but in WU stills on processing..no wonder i got bad stats if see the web is frozen xD

My payments stills on processing... WTF? too stats are creeping...

Lolol,im wrond im payed but in WU stills on processing..no wonder i got bad stats if see the web is frozen xD

Dude, We do have same problem but it already paid me, try checking your paypal and see your payment comes in. I think there's a delay on the status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back