Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Willy, anytime soon, uploading will be available to any other city except those located in NL?

1k3hj.jpg

It is not possible to upload anything for a month, its rare thing when link start uploading, and only with 30-40kb/s max. I usually fill up free space given, in one day, and less, but only with wupload, I couldn't fill 750GB in more than 2 months... I mean, wtf? You are promising something will change, for 2 months, isn't it about time to see those upgrades, and changes? You definatelly need to rent here, one cheap RDP for testing purposes, so you don't need users to tell you data, which they don't know how to give you, when something is wrong with uploading. You can see replies, test it for yourself, and solve issues.

Last edited:
Let me look into this.

In the meantime - I would suggest Jdownloader! IDM is very buggy and causes a lot of failed logins/IP bans. Their techs are unresponsive so it's hard for us to try to fix issues with them, which is why we suggest Jdownloader - they provide support for us and we do for them!

Regards,
Willy!

IDM worked fine with Wupload until this stupid re-direct was added which is now causing issues for uploading and downloading! Please remove it asap!

JGM.

@cvrle77 Once again you are proving your lack of many things (I`ll not insult you directly).
It is not possible to upload anything for a month, its rare thing when link start uploading, and only with 30-40kb/s max.
Today I`ve uploaded 50gb through ftp with avg speed 10mb/s.Are you using a fax modem to upload cvrle77 ?

I usually fill up free space given, in one day, and less, but only with wupload, I couldn't fill 750GB in more than 2 months...
You can`t even buy premium account ?

You are promising something will change, for 2 months, isn't it about time to see those upgrades, and changes?
From 2 days there is big improvements in upload-download speeds .

You definatelly need to rent here, one cheap RDP for testing purposes, so you don't need users to tell you data, which they don't know how to give you, when something is wrong with uploading.
Data ? The link that someone is facing issues with is a problem to find ? A server that someone is uploading to is a problem to find ?Any other issues that can be explained really easy and simple are problem ?
The only problem is that you cvrle77 are really annoying sissy and you are always looking to entertain yourself by wrong criticism .

Last edited:
So, Willy, anytime soon, uploading will be available to any other city except those located in NL?

1k3hj.jpg

It is not possible to upload anything for a month, its rare thing when link start uploading, and only with 30-40kb/s max. I usually fill up free space given, in one day, and less, but only with wupload, I couldn't fill 750GB in more than 2 months... I mean, wtf? You are promising something will change, for 2 months, isn't it about time to see those upgrades, and changes? You definatelly need to rent here, one cheap RDP for testing purposes, so you don't need users to tell you data, which they don't know how to give you, when something is wrong with uploading. You can see replies, test it for yourself, and solve issues.

cvrle,

Have you been facing issues with web upload only, or FTP as well?

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

Payments have been processed! Just a reminder:

PayPal affiliates - if you notice your Wupload account status as PAID and it hasn't shown up in your PayPal account yet - just be patient! There is a known lag on PayPal's end with processing the funds through to the accounts!

ALSO: PPS PROMO REQUEST LINKS GO LIVE TODAY!

You have until September 5th to request them! :)

Regards,
Willy!

@cvrle77 Once again you are proving your lack of many things (I`ll not insult you directly).
Today I`ve uploaded 50gb through ftp with avg speed 10mb/s.Are you using a fax modem to upload cvrle77 ?

You can`t even buy premium account ?

From 2 days there is big improvements in upload-download speeds .

Data ? The link that someone is facing issues with is a problem to find ? A server that someone is uploading to is a problem to find ?Any other issues that can be explained really easy and simple are problem ?
The only problem is that you cvrle77 are really annoying sissy and you are always looking to entertain yourself by wrong criticism .

Back to your little worm hole where you crawled from. Tough internet guy. Anyone was addressing to you? You changed name to Willy?

@ Willy I am using web upload, as you can see from the screenshot.
Lots of times upload doesn't start at all. It just sits on 0%, and using task manager, I can see there is no transfer, nothing happens. I don't know if server got disconnected, or what.
Sometimes it starts, shows 5MB/s, then just disconnects, show 0MB/s and never starts again...

Another screenshots from zooms uploader, which uses same web upload, like your website:

g2wYj.jpg

And it's 1 gbit dedicated unshared server, USA, same with other server in USA, just different DC.

Problem is, that speeds go down, when upload is in the middle.

Last edited:
Hey Willy, let's say I made 12 bucks for prem accounts during the Promo, will that entitle me another 12 bucks for the bonus?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back