Status
Not open for further replies.
They can add more servers to USA better upload speeds via FTP and Fileuploader, speed is slow to megaupload be faster to upload.

There will be a new promo in August?

Willy please stop it.. maybe 200 + people told you and show you picture about that.. earnings go down and you know that perfect.. plese repsect us don`t treat us like monkeys ok ? site is your you can do what you want but again: don`t treat us like ideots
Tell me something how many people have to tell you about droping in earnings to believe 1 000 000 ?
don`t check total download stats.. check individual stats.. it`s normal total downloads stats to grow up because everyday new people join in wupload.. please wake up...

stats froze today many times :(

Ftp Fkd up past few days any solution willy i am having a huge amount of files pending to upload and my server is full i need to upload and delete them

Both your FTP and web upload service suck !!!! Getting real pissed off with wupload and figuring fileserve is the place to be. Plus i swear wupload is not reporting my true download numbers.

Oh yeah.. Trying to RU from WU is next to impossible..

:facepalm: Earnings drop, stats froze, FTP and RU suck!! What is going on!

I am finding remote upload terrible. Even uploading via rapidleech is bringing loads of errors. What's the use of a file host when you cannot upload files. If this continues will stop trying to use wupload and stck with filesonic and fileserver as their remot upload works.

wupload 30 minutes interval + wupload out of space in disk + failing remote upload + slower download + DMCA = NO EARNINGS!

what a MONKEY BUSINESS!!

really MONKEY BUSINESS!!

Issues

Hey, all!

We are aware of the issues and are working right now to fix them. We've been working on fixing the RU queue and smoothing the FTP connection for a couple of days now, as well as improving the web upload/download speeds. My sincere apologies for the frustration this has caused while working with Wupload.

I guarantee you that we are doing everything in our power and will overcome these issues, and yes, we still have some exciting announcements as well as promos coming up, we just require a little extra patience ;)

If anybody has any download links giving you "An Error Occurred, Please Try Again Later", please PM them to me!

Thanks again for your understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

We are aware of the issues and are working right now to fix them. We've been working on fixing the RU queue and smoothing the FTP connection for a couple of days now, as well as improving the web upload/download speeds. My sincere apologies for the frustration this has caused while working with Wupload.

I guarantee you that we are doing everything in our power and will overcome these issues, and yes, we still have some exciting announcements as well as promos coming up, we just require a little extra patience ;)

If anybody has any download links giving you "An Error Occurred, Please Try Again Later", please PM them to me!

Thanks again for your understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks Willy.

problems to fix:
-ftp upload only allow 4 simultaneous uploads. at this moment is not working
-stats are frozen or not counting properly
-download speed for free and premium users is slow right now.

my recommendation:
1- disable remote upload function (its used by leechers only or to make links interchangeable with other hosts. People that upload their own content dont need RU)
2- get servers with 10Gbps port
3- allow premium users to resume broken downloads without programs

problems to fix:
-ftp upload only allow 4 simultaneous uploads. at this moment is not working
-stats are frozen or not counting properly
-download speed for free and premium users is slow right now.

my recommendation:
1- disable remote upload function (its used by leechers only or to make links interchangeable with other hosts. People that upload their own content dont need RU)
2- get servers with 10Gbps port
3- allow premium users to resume broken downloads without programs

I agree with the first suggestion. RU is such a crap and it is the core of problems. We only need FTP and simple RU from HTTP, nothing else.

It wouldn't be so annoying if you guys had actual System updates on your site or even a twitter feed to say.. Hey we got some problems right now try later.. not F&*K i've been trying to FTP this same damned file for a hour and the connection drops every 2 seconds (same file uploads to fileserve perfectly) Or why the hell is my file in RU still in queue for the last 6 friggin hours !!!!!!
Oh yeah... getting 180kbps for downloads really suck...

Rewards mean nothing if your system is not ready for primetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back