Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy

i have opened ticket , but i want to write here too.
i have a problem at my statics. my trafic is from Turkey. so i must get 22$ per 1000 downloads and 0,022 per 1 download, mustn't i ??
but look at the my statics now. i got 0,71$ for 64 downloads. why ?
i share my posts to TURKISH forums like my friend. but my friend got 0,73$ for 34 downloads.
Every downloads are being counted as D group and i am getting 0,01$ for per 1 download. I'm sure that they are downloading from turkey too.

i am giving mirror, everything is normal at mirror host. i will go to mad
smile.png

Hi, zVz,

Please take a look at the download count in your stats.

If you click it, you will get a list of all files downloaded, and how much they earned you.

If you click on each file, it will show you where the download comes from.

This will help you determine the breakdown of your earnings!

Regards,
Willy!

willy

i am so sorry friend. i have chosen advenced plan :))) this is my fault :))))

It's okay, zVz!

Glad we got it figured out ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
it's make me think twice to use wupload due their policy by deleting every single of files after 30 days no matter what, even for the active files for free/affiliate users. :facepalm:

please change that policy :(

it's make me think twice to use wupload due their policy by deleting every single of files after 30 days no matter what, even for the active files for free/affiliate users. :facepalm:

Yes, I'm waiting for their decision about this policy, too.
There is Uploadstation with same payout rate like Wupload, and they dont delete files, and I dont have to pay for premium to keep my files alive.

Virtual,
Only for free users. Premium users files are protected.

Regard,
Willy!

Yes, I'm waiting for their decision about this policy, too.
There is Uploadstation with same payout rate like Wupload, and they dont delete files, and I dont have to pay for premium to keep my files alive.

Uploadstation pays up to $32/1000 downloads :P

Wupload = up to $40/1000

Also... you are not just paying to keep your files alive... you have unlimited storage and can upload/download files of up to 10G.

Regards,
Willy!

THE DAY NOY CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!! for my acc

Hi, facu!

Go into your "Stats" page, and look at the date in your "From" and "To" section.

You can change the "To" date and you will see the current date ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
PREMIUM users files are protected.

Dear Willy,
so it's only for premium users.

Imho, you shouldn't have that kind of policy. Because it will brings up more problem for your "free" affiliates users. it's just not good for both of us.

At least you can delete the files that not downloaded for 15 or 10 days at maximum for "free" affiliates.

it's just my opinion/suggestion for you, i hope your team will re-considering about that policy,

Thanks.

hello hi willy can u tell me have free leeching in ur site

hi willy i am intrested in ur site but how can i upload pls help me willy i am new here my upload speed very slow that why i ask have free leeching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back