Status
Not open for further replies.
wupload is slow they say 500kb/s free slot but i only get 10kb/s lol anyone getting this im from uk
On the french forum too, thank you willy to correct it, because that is where the beginning of the "downloader" see it, it will leak on these Wupload.

they say 500kb/s free slot but i only get 10kb/s lol anyone getting this im from uk

On the french forum too, thank you willy to correct it, because that is where the beginning of the "downloader" see it, it will leak on these Wupload.

yaa from last day i m getting slow speed.
Remind today is 9 of June. Because the huge payout promotion, Wupload is going to be more and more saturated (Not only DL speed, also RU & FTPs) so dont expect a good service from them during this month!

@dimazdiz: free user is 750GB.

Many filehosts only show their restriction in download page.
Try to find a download page of that host and then you can see the information.
Note that wupload deletes a file after 30days if you're not a premium user.
Even your files are kept to be downloaded by other ones, their lifetime is still 30 days after uploading.
Last edited by gibalah; Today at 12:17 PM.

Is it true??? Even the file has been downloded in last 30 days, then willy delete the file?

really ?!!!! so the files is only there for 30 days even it's downloaded everyday ?!

may be we should asked willy.. I am not premium member.. I do not need premium so I do not request the free premium. Now I need premium :(

I'm unable to upload to wupload (using direct upload) for the past 2 hours.

Getting this error:

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/-/uploads/jVgKbq.jpg[/SLIDE]

What's wrong with servers now? :(:(

dirtydingo was one that I knew of plus 2 documentary forums I use....One insists you put a mega or rapid mirror so kinda means posting is a waste of time as peeps will use those over wupload everytime.

Just means we've to buy a months premium, then thatll give your files 60 days life, then buy another months and so on...So basically it'll cost you 5 bucks every 2 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back