Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive requested before the storage used for premium users. Can you also add to your to do list a "bandwidth used" Total, daily or weekly?

THanks

Hey, algon!

Yes, the "storage used" count for premium members is on our list of things to do. Now, bandwidth used, that is something I haven't had suggested yet!

Thanks for the suggestion and input! :)

Regards,
Willy!

stats frozen ? only 1 download today

Hey, im9ure!

Can you PM me your account ID? I looked at what I thought was your account, but there weren't any files in there!

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

Funny that the week I switch to PPD I get a sale :( Same with filesonic lilz

The world works in mysterious ways, algon. That could be an Alanis Morissette lyric in her song "Ironic". :P

Regards,
Willy!

@dimazdiz: free user is 750GB.

Many filehosts only show their restriction in download page.
Try to find a download page of that host and then you can see the information.
Note that wupload deletes a file after 30days if you're not a premium user.
Even your files are kept to be downloaded by other ones, their lifetime is still 30 days after uploading.

Thanks for the help, gibalah!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Can you answer me if files are deleted after 30 days although they're still active (for free user) or only delete them after 30 days since the last download?
Thanks

Is it true??? Even the file has been downloded in last 30 days, then willy delete the file?

Yes, this is true. There have been several discussions about this in this thread, and as I had stated before, we are going to be revisiting this soon.

Regards,
Willy!

may be we should asked willy.. I am not premium member.. I do not need premium so I do not request the free premium. Now I need premium :(

And as I've also stated before - we are no longer giving free premiums EXCEPT for active affiliates.

If you are indeed an active affiliate, please PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

my stats are frozen since 2 hours ago , is there any problem ?these promo days are worse than the previous

Hey, jontan!

Check the dates in your "To" and "From" section under my stats.

If that doesn't fix it, please PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

Can't we use referrals's earnings to cashout? :(

Hey, MojoRisin!

I'm not sure what you mean by this question?

Regard,
Willy!

RU not working..sometimes work sometimes not

Hey, jeet!

Where are you RUing from?

I'm getting fast speeds!

Regards,
Willy!

That was actually a question :P Can't we cashout earnings we got from referrals?

Hey, Mojo!

Referral earnings are paid out the same way every other earning is paid out - automatically, every Wednesday, provided you hit the $10 minimum payout by Sunday!

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks for the reply.
I have 10.99$ from referrals's this week... Guess i didn't make it to 10$ before the payout :P (i was already paid from normal earnings)

Willy

i have opened ticket , but i want to write here too.
i have a problem at my statics. my trafic is from Turkey. so i must get 22$ per 1000 downloads and 0,022 per 1 download, mustn't i ??
but look at the my statics now. i got 0,71$ for 64 downloads. why ?
i share my posts to TURKISH forums like my friend. but my friend got 0,73$ for 34 downloads.
Every downloads are being counted as D group and i am getting 0,01$ for per 1 download. I'm sure that they are downloading from turkey too.

i am giving mirror, everything is normal at mirror host. i will go to mad
smile.png

Hi Can you answer me if files are deleted after 30 days although they're still active (for free user) or only delete them after 30 days since the last download?
Thanks

Willy has answered this question here:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=848845&postcount=1669

By the way, 30 days lifetime is reset after a premium account expired:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=855491&postcount=2034

But I don't know what will be deleted after my premium expired if I used more than 750GB.

However, to buy a premium account via "Trade In Points" is not expensive:
http://www.wupload.com/affiliate/trade-in-points

You can also PM Willy to request a free premium if you're an active affiliate.

Last edited:
Willy

i have opened ticket , but i want to write here too.
i have a problem at my statics. my trafic is from Turkey. so i must get 22$ per 1000 downloads and 0,022 per 1 download, mustn't i ??
but look at the my statics now. i got 0,71$ for 64 downloads. why ?
i share my posts to TURKISH forums like my friend. but my friend got 0,73$ for 34 downloads.
Every downloads are being counted as D group and i am getting 0,01$ for per 1 download. I'm sure that they are downloading from turkey too.

i am giving mirror, everything is normal at mirror host. i will go to mad
smile.png

How can you be 100% sure all your traffic is from turkey >

Also it depends on file size .

--------------------------------------

@ Willy - check PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back