Status
Not open for further replies.
Syria of course
there is no doubt about it
for 512 kb/s
downspeed : 50 kB/s
upload: 20-25 kB/s
price :25 $ / month

and when you want to have adsl connection you have to wait between 4 to 6 months before the line is connected (WTF)

and like 4 million Syrians open the inter net
and there is only like 70000 adsl line in all of syria
so the rest of the people still using Dial up
so proudly i 'm one of those 70000

Not saying its the worst in the world, but my internet here in Australia must come close, at least price wise.

I get 500mb of bandwidth for $30/month, with real world download speeds at around 200KB/s, and never better then 900ms ping (and the server is only about 10mi from here. 15KM). Becomes almost unusable when shaped (maxxes out at about 4Kb/s).

The very best I can get is 20Gb per month @ 2 mbps and all that for nearly $500 a month.

Its pathetic. Had to send this from my phone lol.

Not saying its the worst in the world, but my internet here in Australia must come close, at least price wise.

I get 500mb of bandwidth for $30/month, with real world download speeds at around 200KB/s, and never better then 900ms ping (and the server is only about 10mi from here. 15KM). Becomes almost unusable when shaped (maxxes out at about 4Kb/s).

The very best I can get is 20Gb per month @ 2 mbps and all that for nearly $500 a month.

you are totally lying !

Which part of Australia do you live in ? Darwin ?

@downloadmasti,
if in a team, a guy performs well and rest all fail then the team obviously end up in a loosing side
as simple as that
no offence tough (y)

I Think Here In Egypt
As I Pay 220 (LE =My Currency) Equals To 37 $
For 2Mbps & My Download Speed All The Day around 30kb & I Don't care about upload speed

Pakistan/Karachi/Leonet.....
Downloading 420 to 500kbps
uploading 100 to 200kbps
Unlimited bandwidth
and a good server all latest stuff uploaded thier with an hour.... :)
Paying 10$ for 2mbps monthly

Last edited:
Sorry for being Off_Topic, but whats damn with this thread.......just in 8 pages of replies...Y so many People got BANNED !!

Its INDIA...[Courtesy : MTNL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back