WorldStream E-Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been spreaking with Dirk. They are kicking people off their network without refunds.

It's either this or they will have their equipment seized so it makes sense from their point of view!

Looks like they are not going to give them, try a paypal or credit card dispute saying you did not get the full time etc << worth a shot.

I now have another server in Hong kong getting delivered tomorrow :)

Ecatel is fine with me, I use them for 6 months now, 1 hour downtime so far (2 days ago). I was with leaseweb before for 3 years, but in the end they fucked me over anyways. They were even complaining about ddl sites and paysites (which only list titles, it doesn't even have any links to download stuff), and had to remove all my sites there. I didn't, and they took my shit down :(

Well it's bye bye for fullddl and isoscene in NL
I need to move to Hongkong again but wrzhost isn't ready yet to provide all packages so if anyone needs a decent package on a HK server.
I'm ready to build up my HK rep again :)
You can choose the dc infomove or tele-asia

Many people are happily hosting in USA.
I dont see any problem with that for a smaller site.

Brien have just done a reverse IP on WS ip block and sent emails about every site WS host I would think, so its one mainstream provider given in, not the end of warez.

There are 1000`s of small US hosts that allow warez linking and the smaller hosts arnt going to be targeted.
All that will happen for a small site is you get asked to move of the server if there is a complaint.

Shouldn't have WS provided a proof of BRIEN telling them to stop us?

I think they should have otherwise it just sounds like a server seize, eat payment and tell BRIEN they they did this and when BRIEN actually comes for them they'll be linnet on them.

Just so you guys know, warez linking was never allowed in NL/Europe. What makes/made NL safe is the fact that you could easily get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back