WorldStream E-Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email them back and say something like:

"Okay, just kick off all of your warez linking customers now, and I want to see how long you guys last, that is pathetic how you guys will not fight for your clients if they are not even breaking the law."

If they have severe complaints, or pressure, they'll cut you off.

I've had a couple of nullroutes with WorldStream when I first signed up with them, but I've got it all sorted now.

They're usually willing to work with you when you've been disconnected, however.

It sucks that nobody listens to TippiE :)
I ALWAYS said that NL isn't good for hosting any kind of pirated website.
The reason because they had so much warez sites is because they became one of the fastest countries internet wise.
I live in Belgium,10 km from the dutch border so we pretty much have the same laws and believe me brein can make your live miserable once they target you so get your ass out of NL before it's too late.

Edit: I called brein and asked in dutch what was happening.
They said that there is a list of pirate sites that are located at specific datacenters (These guys don't sit still believe me,I did my intern at the cybercrime unit in Belgium).
They started with leaseweb and now it's worldstream.
The more warez sites a dc has,the sooner it get's raided.

Well if you think that it's me you don't know what you are talking about.
I have to move isoscene and fullddl back to Hongkong but I have the possibility and money.
You think I have time to report every warez site out there including mine?
I have better things to do mate,I only did my intern at the cybercrime unit to see how they handle stuff.
Btw I never forced someone to shut their site down,I always forwarded emails from higher authorities and if they wanted to take the risk they could.

Worldstream obviously is too new to understand this, I could have driven to Maasdijk,rent an office,put some racks in there and get a gigabit line for 20 euro per month.
But I knew these things happen sooner or later and that's why you guys shouldn't have any doubts anymore and move back to Hongkong!

Props to them for raiding servers that contain sites that link to rapidshare files, such an accomplishment. I would hate to waste my whole life trying to take down warez sites that don't even violate any laws, I guess that makes them happy? Mabye they should really try to change the world and become a police officers and actually make a difference.

From what I hear, Leaseweb was never raided.
They just received a letter asking for some info, and they complied.

So I doubt anybody will get raided.
Think I'm going with Ecatel.....since they dont give a fuck about BREIN or anybody for that matter.

From what I hear, Leaseweb was never raided.
They just received a letter asking for some info, and they complied.

So I doubt anybody will get raided.
Think I'm going with Ecatel.....since they dont give a fuck about BREIN or anybody for that matter.
Heard bad reports about Ecatel, but maybe could have a look,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back