WorldStream E-Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i can't seem to find a decent place.

Was Netdirekt from Oct 2007 till Oct 2009 and I got DMCA Warnings, I was able to excuse. (no server down).

Got reported for Warez Hosting by a rival site-admin, told was able to talk my way out.

vBulletin came for nulled script they didn't do shit.

Server was shutdown when i sent a massmail , explained its just a routine massmail to members. got it back.

Some say Yes some say No to Germany.

It's best just to ask the actual Datacenter rather than let people say, unless they provide proof of replies from the said Datacenter.

NO where is safe except hong kong, everywhere else is a compromise. I like most people will live with the compromise until we can afford to move to HK.

In romania there hasn't been any big anti-piracy fuss ... they sued ,,romania's youtube" for streaming and they raided some dc++ users . They also took down btarena ( tpb clone ). One thing I like is that they warn you a couple of times before taking action.

Don't move to a country that is part of the EU

HK,China, Panama ... the moon

From NetDirekt

Hello,
now we dont allow this. Same as all over the World :-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Jan Eismann

netdirekt e. K.
Kleyerstrasse 79 / Tor 13
60326 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Phone: +49 69 9055688-0
Fax: +49 69 9055688-22
Mail: info@netdirekt.de

Registernummer: HRA 30056
Gericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt/Main
Inhaber: Wiethold Wagner

I have 3 months experience with NetDirekt (good support, fast response) .. i never asked them about warez linking whether they allowed or not but when vbulletin reported one of my friend site on my server they blocked my ip and after suspending the said site they again unblock my all 3 warez sites. But i will not recommend netdirekt to any warez site owner.
From NetDirekt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back