WJ Moderator: Curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK heres my votes and reason!

First vote: WarezDeamon
Reason: All tho he has a laff now and again he can be professional, he also has reported alot of things in the last few days to me and help me out with threads (Like spotting user who look like spam, telling me about thread wars etc)

Second vote: JayFella
Reason: Very active on the forum, good person in general.. never had any quirks with him! also im working on a project with him at the moment and i can see that his charactor is a trustworthy, friendly etc.. also provided some great tools for the scene like multi poster + elio's IcSnap..

these are really the only 2 people on wjunction i could really vote for! well theres one or 2 more but these are top!

agree with waredemon-even tho narc says he is retired doesn't mean he wouldnt want to be a mod here, he always reports things and shows he cares

r0ck well I consider this a second home and also care about this site. Plus I am from a USA time zone

Ace well has helped me and others and also from usa time zone

If I had to choose I would certainly choose flg, demon, ( If Elio was willing I would choose him as well) - We all act immature and stupid often but when it comes down to it we are just trying to have a good time and its all fun & games. I am sure if someone is given a staff opportunity they would honor it. @ the same time as a leader I think it would be wise to choose someone that has the majority vote by the people. Reason, users will respect that person. ( To a certain degree we all have our respect here and I'm sure all Trusted Webmasters would honor the opportunity.) Anyway, I would also choose myself, reason I'm on house arrest for a year so I would be online all the time & I always play fair ;) . Good luck

My choice would be:

Mr Happy - The guy is a true gentleman, always polite and always helpful. Im actually surprised he's not a trusted webmaster. I think his attitude is such, that if he were to take any action, it would honestly be because there is no other alternative.

Dont have anything against any of the others mentioned, but for me, he's the guy i would choose. I also think that if loget is leaving that Hyperz should be the new global mod. Dont think i need to give a reason why, we all know hyperz and what he is like.

i agree with several here that Mr Happy would be the best choice for a mod here,0 drama from him,helpful to any and all that need the help.. and dedicated to WJunction,and helping the members/webmasters here

are you serious?
they are looking for moderators, not nooberators.

Not at all. If they have proven themselves to be worthy of the role then that is it.
Post count doesn't count for anything tbch.

I can put ur name there too..:P

:| everyone can share their opinions

we got the rite to share here...

lol I forgot Mr R-T....My first choice then (y)

U forgot me :((

what a joke. no offense to the guys on that list

ur rite thats y i gave them a chance to be there...
coz just big guys will get votes for these kinda polls...

el is smart thats y he didnt made a poll here...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back