Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, stable and very consistent download speeds. Awesome fast uploads, especially to US filehosts (since I'm on a US based server)... Speeds to EU servers are very decent too

Very very good job Ipowerz, Viz and the whole team!

Thanks guys for supporting us , i cannot even imagine this without you people!! I am still working hard to make it more better , i am not even close to finish! :D

We are working on rapidleech script now, we will have many more features and a new released out very soon :D

Basic Package of $5.99/mo will also be available, its gonna be best here.. Developing a new rapidleech script will take about one week... We are trying our best that it should cover almost all the features of sBorg :D

@ipowerz
em facing serious issues and repenting on choosing ur service
my whole day gets wasted
i dont need to say more
u should check the ticket and solve it ASAP cox i had enough of this

@ipowerz
em facing serious issues and repenting on choosing ur service
my whole day gets wasted
i dont need to say more
u should check the ticket and solve it ASAP cox i had enough of this

You are single customer who is facing that issue.. Your php files of sborg are curropted.. I will provide you free re install ( one time only ). Once i will confirm the issue i will do it... Wait one hour.. It will be done :)

We are working on rapidleech script now, we will have many more features and a new released out very soon :D

Basic Package of $5.99/mo will also be available, its gonna be best here.. Developing a new rapidleech script will take about one week... We are trying our best that it should cover almost all the features of sBorg :D

wow! do you have the release date? is there a demo for this?

can you guys please give me the demo?
i want good upload speed for filesonic,

I get good speeds on my Sborg hosting on Filesonic uploads usually, although there are a number of factors that would affect actual transfer speeds. Generally, it gets a bit slower on weekends due to network congestion, but then again, that applies to everybody, whether on Sborg, RDP or direct downloads.

Anyway, I've tried several SBorg hostings already and I get better speeds here compared to my other hostings. I even have an Sborg installed on my 2gbit VPS and my transfer speeds here are just about the same or even a bit faster at times than on my VPS, no kidding.

Here's a screenshot of my log taken just a few minutes ago...

[SLIDE]http://i25.lulzimg.com/65d5c5.png[/SLIDE]

That's just about as fast as you can get on Filesonic. My Sborg here is much faster on US filehosts like Fileserve and UploadStation, since my server is in the US. On UploadStation the upload speeds I get are really awesome!

[SLIDE]http://i25.lulzimg.com/fee76d.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i25.lulzimg.com/b14f09.png[/SLIDE]

But still, getting a demo is the best way to see for yourself what speeds you can actually get. I'm sure you'll be satisfied with what you'll see... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back